Taggers (and little story about my so amazing life)

Tagged by Zoey-Zorua and pansy1, and another one by Zoey-Zorua XD

Oh boy..

1. Eh... Let's see... I Always wear my hair in a ponytail

2. I Always wear a ponytail is because letting it loose is annoying

3. My phone (and somehow my laptop idk how I did it) correct 'always' into 'Always', bcs I'm a Potterhead

4. I'm a Potterhead

5. Alright, storytime: So, we got a English test a couple weeks ago, and we already got it back, I got a 4.8 (I'm very well at Englishing, me swear!). Anyways, when the grade was set in the digital thing, it said I had an 8. My teacher, wrote a really small 4, and a big 8, that's just his way of writing, buuut he hadn't seen the 4, his mistake, I didn't say anything (duh). BUT! He had promised to give everyone that got an 8 or higher, a mars. And that scared me, because he knew that there were only five people with an 8 or higher, but with me, it would be 6. And today, he brought the marses? mars's? mars'? I promise, I'm really good at English... So, naturally, a lot of people said jokingly that they got an 8, so he said he'd check the list........... I was really scared that he would discover the mistake, so I was really nervous! But when he went down the list, he just called my name and threw me a mars, but then I realised he only had 5 of them! So when he got to the last mars, he was like, this were all of the 8's. But it wasn't! So this kid says 'No I got one!' and the teacher is confused, because he taught he only had given away five 8. He counts again. AND THEN HE JUST SAYS, OH, I COUNTED WRONG, THERE WERE SIX! And of course, I would've given my mars to the kid, it only seems fair, but before I could do that, this other kid is like oh you can have mine, I'm allergic to chocolate. Sooooooo... Now I have a mars.... I do feel kinda bad though...

6. I am now eating the mars

7. I just realised so much happened today

8. I had to choose my profil for next years (so no physics and Chemistry and French anymore!!!!!!)

9. I got pizza at school. One of our teachers just didn't show up, and some kids were like we're going to Domino's, and me and my friend asked if they could bring one for us, and we both shared one and made everyone else jealous (what else are you supposed to do when you have PIZZA at school?)

10. I just had hockey training, and it was raining the WHOLE TIME! So yeah, I was completely soaked when I got home. It was a good training though.

11. When I got home, there were a lot of people, bcs my brother's birthday, and they all asked: "Are you wet?" "Did you got wet?", and me being me: "No." .... I'm so funny

12. I'm wearing my panda slippers now, they're really cool

13. The walls of my bedroom are yellow (I originally wanted blue, but my brother got blue and I yellow... I was so mad... Put now I'm actually kinda happy with it)