Pkmn @ Hogwarts 4

Sorry it took me so long :/, but here's another part! And I've just written another part, and three little parts, so expect two more chapters coming up tomorrow (or something)

Enjoy!

Triwizard tournament:

When it's announced that there will be hold a Triwizard Tournament, and students above 15 (I know it's not 15, but it's in their sixth year, and Meadow won't turn 16 till later that year) can join, the Slytherins dare each other to put their names in the Goblet of Fire. Also Meadow gets dared, and she does it, together with Gary and Rudy. The other people who put their name in the Goblet from the other houses are Kiawe, Red and Mallow. When Barry finds out Meadow put her name in the Goblet, he meets her a bit later in a empty classroom. "What the hell are you thinking?!" he almost yells. "What? I just put my name in it, I probably won't get even chosen," Meadow says. "You're gonna get yourself killed! And you're just doing it because some stupid Slytherins said you wouldn't survive it!" Barry says. "So what? It's my decision! And you're not any better than those Slytherins, because you also think I won't survive, don't you!?" Meadow shots back. "People died in that tournament!" he yells. "Why do you care so much!? It's my decision, and if you think it's a stupid decision, then it's still my stupid decision!" Meadow also yells. "OF COURSE IT'S A STUPID DECISION!" Barry shouts at her. "Why do you care? You hate me!" she yells. "Who says I hate you?" Barry asks, suddenly calmer. "Ehm, I don't know! Maybe all of our years at Hogwarts?!" she yells. "But who am I gonna hate if you die?!" Barry shouts. "You know what, I don't have to take this from you," Meadow suddenly says, glaring at him before turning around and walking away.

The next day, Meadow sees Barry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire. When he's alone, she pulls him in a corner. "What the hell!? So I'm not allowed to put my name in the Goblet, but you are!?" she whisper-yells. "If I put my name in there, the chance that you will be chosen will decrease," Barry explains looking away. "Wait, what? Why are you doing this for me?" Meadow asks confused. "Because I care about you. I have for the past years, by the way," he says crossing his arms, not looking at Meadow. "You- what?" she asks, a blush appearing on her face. "I'm not repeating that!" Barry shouts, also with a red face. "Since when?" Meadow asks him. "I don't know, I guess around second year," Barry responds. "Then how didn't I noticed it?" Meadow thought out loud. "Two logical explanations. Or I'm really good at hiding it, or you're dense as fuck. I'm guessing the second one," Barry answers, and Meadow gives him a death-glare. "But now there's a chance that you'll be chosen..." Meadow whispers, barely (Barryly) hearable for Barry. "What did you say?" he asks, but then someone shouts her name. "I gotta go," Meadow quickly says, running away, leaving Barry behind, who sighed deep.

And that was it already...

Next chapter is a tagging, since I have been tagged a couple of times XD

Lawl