Two gay uncles killing to the beat

So! I was trying Plot generator once again (I did it a couple years ago with peeps from my class), and again, the result... yeah you just gotta read it... I can't stop laughing

Two Gay Uncles Killing to the Beat
A Short Story
by Sapphire

May Maple was thinking about Drew Hayden again. Drew was a brave narcisst with short arms and brunette eyelashes.

May walked over to the window and reflected on her sexy surroundings. She had always loved 7.8/10 too much water Hoenn with its helpless, heavy hoes. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a brave figure of Drew Hayden.

May gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an energetic, bitchy, blood drinker with cute arms and pretty eyelashes. Her friends saw her as a slobbering, sore short. Once, she had even jumped into a river and saved a rare injured bird.

But not even an energetic person who had once jumped into a river and saved a rare injured bird, was prepared for what Drew had in store today.

The snow flurried like laughing spicy chicken, making May in love. May grabbed a silver gun that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As May stepped outside and Drew came closer, she could see the mighty smile on his face.

Drew gazed with the affection of 6348 curious attractive a pet named steve. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a phone number."

May looked back, even more in love and still fingering the silver gun. "Drew, I ate your puppy," she replied.

They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two rainy, repulsive rose boi thinking at a very short-tempered funeral, which had indie music playing in the background and two gay uncles killing to the beat.

May regarded Drew's short arms and brunette eyelashes. "I feel the same way!" revealed May with a delighted grin.

Drew looked suicidal, his emotions blushing like a kaleidoscopic, klutzy knife.

Then Drew came inside for a nice drink of blood.

THE END

Yep.... this is perfect... I'm still laughing... 

I made another one, and it may seem like it's the same, but you just wait...

Two Gentle Uncles Sleeping to the Beat
A Short Story
by Sapphire

Misty Waterflower looked at the pink gun in her hands and felt happy.

She walked over to the window and reflected on her industrial surroundings. She had always hated crowded Appletown with its agreeable, afraid apples. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel happy.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Ash Ketchum. Ash was a clever hero with short eyelashes and brunette toenails.

Misty gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, wild, blood drinker with cute eyelashes and handsome toenails. Her friends saw her as a grotesque, gifted god. Once, she had even helped a curried baby flamingo cross the road.

But not even a sweet person who had once helped a curried baby flamingo cross the road, was prepared for what Ash had in store today.

The snow flurried like chatting pet named steve, making Misty in love.