Pkmn @ Hogwarts 2

This is longer, also a bit written like a one-shot, I guess.

And also, this is my favourite :D

Enjoy!

Scarf:

At one night in winter, Meadow couldn't sleep and she decided to go outside (even though that was against the rules). She sits down on a bench, looking to the Forbidden Forest, when suddenly Barry appears behind her. "Couldn't sleep either?" he asks, sitting down next to her. She's startled for a while, because one of her enemies is sitting next to her like it's nothing. "No," she finally answers. They sit there in silence for a while. "Aren't you cold?" Barry suddenly asks. "A bit. But I can handle it," Meadow answers. "Yeah, like I'd believe that. You're shivering. Here," Barry gives Meadow his Gryffindor scarf. Meadow hesitates for a second, it's a Gryffindor scarf. "Would you rather freeze to death?" Barry asks when he sees the hesitation, and Meadow takes the scarf. "Thanks," she whispered. They sat there a little bit longer. After a while Barry spoke up. "I'm going back, got enough fresh air. Are you coming too?" he asks, holding out his hand. Meadow, still a bit taken away by this situation, slowly nods and grabs his hand. They walk back in silence, carefully, because if a teacher appeared, they both would be dead. When they arrive at the place where their ways split, Barry let's Meadow's hand go. "Goodnight," he whispers. "Goodnight," Meadow whispers back, before walking to her dorm. When she almost arrives, she remembers she's still wearing the scarf. 'I'll give it back tomorrow,' she thinks to herself and puts it under her robe, in case someone's still awake. When she's back in bed, she thinks about what just happened. 

Because that was the first time that she felt something else than rivalry to Barry.

But it doesn't end there. The next morning at breakfast, Meadow's thinking about a moment to give the scarf back without anyone noticing, when Iris notices something in Meadow's bag. "Meadow, is that a Gryffindor scarf?" she asks surprised. "W-what? No, why would I have a Gryffindor scarf?" she asks, a small blush appearing on her face. "Well what is it then?" Iris asks, not giving up. "Why are you so interested?" Meadow asks her. "Because that's clearly a Gryffindor scarf," Iris says. The other girls hear this. "What's going on?" Misty asks. "Meadow has a Gryffindor scarf in her bag!" Iris says loudly, drawing attention of some other. "I do not!" Meadow whispers angrily. She glances at Barry, who just turned in their direction, and she quickly looks away. "Really? Let me see!" May says also loudly, drawing more attention. "It's not true!" Meadow yells irritated. Everybody suddenly is quiet, since Meadow yelled really loudly. "Sorry," she quickly apologizes, and everybody goes back to their conversations. Meadow looks once again in the direction of the Gryffindor table, and sees Barry smirking at her, because she's in trouble. She quickly gives him a glare before standing up and grabbing her bag, pushing the scarf a little deeper in the bag. "I have to go," and before anyone can say anything, she's gone.

While the Gryffindors are walking to herbology, which is outside this time, Barry makes a comment about how cold it is. "Than why aren't you wearing your scarf?" Brendan asks. "I- eh, I lost it," Barry quickly says, and Iris hears this. "Really?" she asks turning around. "Because I think I found one, in Meadows bag," she says. "Why would she have my scarf?" Barry says, becoming red. "I don't know, and when I asked her, she became really flustered, kinda like you are now. Do you happen to know anything abut this?" Iris asks innocently. "I have no idea," Barry says, and with that the conversation is over.

After the Gryffindors had potions, Barry stays a little longer to grab his stuff, because he had the feeling that soon or late Meadow would be trying to give it back, and it was easier if he was alone. And he was right, because while he was walking in the hallways, he was suddenly grabbed by his arm and pulled in a empty classroom. Meadow quickly closed the door again and pinned Barry to the wall and glares at him. "How's the weather down there?" Barry asks casually looking down at her. "Shut up," Meadow says in an angry voice, but Barry just smirks at her, still pressed against the wall. Meadow loosens her grip and pulls the scarf from her bag. "Here," she says handing it over. "This never happened, you understand?," she continues threatening. "Sure," Barry says calmly, still with a stupid grin on his face. "What are you smiling about?" Meadow asks letting him go. "You're cute when you're angry. See you," Barry says before walking out the classroom, leaving a now completely red Meadow behind.

And that was it! I hope you liked it!!

Coming up next is something about Quidditch!

I'll put the teams I made up there too