Pkmn @ Hogwarts 1

This is nothing really yet, but it's a bit of background information, I guess. 

Oh and idk where I put Paul in that other chapter, but now he's in Slytherin, because I changed my mind. I'm not really happy that now Drew, Gary and Paul are in Slytherin, but whatevs...

Year one:

In the train, Misty meets May, Dawn and Leaf, and they immediately become friends. When they get sorted, they all come in different houses, and Misty is getting bullied by some Slytherins because she's a muggle-born. Not everyone bullies her, but no one stops it. But Misty is a tough girl and ignores it, but would've fought back if she knew some spells (so she would've fought back after a while, but the bulliying stops when May, Dawn and Leaf back her up, so she doesn't need to), while still being friends with May, Dawn and Leaf, despite their houses.

Breakfast:

Misty, May, Dawn and Leaf always sit together at lunch and breakfast since first year, and around third year, Iris joins them, and a little later Meadow does too, and apologizes for not stopping the other Slytherins when they bullied Misty. They accept it, and Meadow and Iris appear to have a lot in common and become later best friends. And now and then someone else joins them for one meal. The first time the four sat together was at the end of the Slytherin table, they never did that again because of the taunting of the Slytherins. They usually sit a little apart from the rest at Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.

Yeah, that was it for now. The next one will be better. The next one is also my personal favorite XP