"I'll be fine. I'll just get your clothes and your mom's clothes and I promise that it'll be fast. You don't have to worry about me, I got me and I have your spirit with me," He says and I smile at him.

"Okay, fine. But, please be fast," I said and he bends down a little to give me a peck on the lips. "I'll be back before you know it," He says. I stand up and watch him leave his bedroom as I sigh to myself.

I left his bedroom and went downstairs, wanting to explore Cayden's house. I start walking into a big hallway, frames are attached to the wall. I look at the portraits and saw a picture of what looks like Cayden's mom. I was amazed at how beautiful his mom looks like, I guess good genes do run in their family.

I enter a room and I already know that it's the kitchen, seeing a refrigerator and all the kitchen types of equipment inside. My mom's not here, that's for sure. I left the kitchen and walked towards the living room, which is located on the other side of this hallway.

While I was about to enter the living room, I hear my mom and Liam talking about something. I sneak up and watched them as I eavesdrop on their conversation, "Thank you for letting us stay here," My mom says.

She kisses Liam and Liam kisses her back as I roll my eyes at the both of them. This will be hard for me to tell them both that Cayden and I love each other and how will our relationship work if our parents are married, which makes us step-siblings in a relationship.

"I got your back as always but, what does Trevor what from you?" Liam asks. Guess mom told him about Trevor too, huh? I remember the time that she told me that I shouldn't tell anyone about it, making a promise to her, but look who just told who.

Which includes me breaking that promise on the other hand.

"It's just... complicated. Even if I tell you the story over and over again, you would just get confused, more confused even," Mom paces back and forth in the living room. Liam holds her hand and I can tell that she is calming down.

This is making it harder for me to decide on whether I should still continue this, "Calm down. I'm here for you. I'm here for you and for your daughter. We'll be a family soon," He's right. We'll be a family soon and I don't want to break that.

But, I love Cayden and I love my mom. I love seeing her happy, both Liam and My mom happy, I took a deep sigh, "About Hailey—" I left and decided to stop eavesdropping. I know that she knows that I'm not happy about this marriage thing.

I need some time to decide well. I hope that whatever happens, nothing's going to change and I mean by nothing is going to change, I mean by Cayden and I. That whatever we have will be worth remembering for me and him.

I went upstairs and entered what seems to be Cayden's room. My eyes scan the room as I raise my left eyebrow, this doesn't look Cayden's room and then I realized, it's Will's room. Cayden's little brother is sleeping here.

I look at the cute decorations he has on the wall. His drawings that are attached to his wall and the planets circling up in his ceiling, Will sure looks like he's in love with space and science. "Hi," a cute voice says and I look down and I see Will smiling shyly.

"Hello there," I said as I kneel both of my knees. "Whatcha got there?" I asked him, seeing him holding a cup of water on his hand. He looked at the cup and back to me.

"I just wanted to paint some drawings," He says, "Would you like to paint with me?" He asks and I smile at how adorable his voice and his face looks like.

"Would I!" I said as I followed him. He sat down on this cute little table he has and small chairs for him to sit down. I sat on the floor instead, knowing that I'll get stuck in one of his chairs. He offers me a paintbrush and a palette full of paint.

"Thank you," I told him and he smiled at me as he starts dipping his paintbrush in the cup to wet it, he dabs the paintbrush on the palette and starts painting his drawing. "What's your drawing about?" I asked as I watch him paint.

"It's my daddy and his girlfriend's wedding. I like her so much, she's really nice to me and my dad," Will said as he looked at me and smiled, "Her daughter is pretty too and she looks like you," he said and I chuckle.

"Well, actually, her daughter looks like me because I'm actually her," I spilled the beans and he stops painting and looks at me, blinking his eyes. "No, you're not. You're too ugly to be her," he said and I roll my eyes and just chuckled.

I smile at how happy Will is painting the drawing he made, "Are you happy that your dad is getting married?" I asked Will and he smiled at me.

"Yes! I'm excited that she's going to be my new Mommy!" Will said and as he resumes finishing the painting he is making for both Liam and Mom.

I hear the door creak and I turn around, seeing Cayden. "I was looking for you and I thought I'd find you here," He said as he enters Will's room. "I placed your clothes in my bedroom and gave your mom's clothes to my dad," He said.

"Thank you. I was actually looking for your room and I thought this was your room but when I entered, I realized it wasn't because the pictures don't have girls wearing bikinis while they are sitting on their motorcycles," I said as I raise my left eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

He scratches the back of his neck and chuckles, "I'll get those down by tomorrow," He says and I chuckle. "What are you guys doing?" Cayden asks Will. Will stops painting and looks at Cayden.

"Painting and did you know that she told me that she's the daughter of dad's girlfriend? She's lying like Pinocchio and later on, you'll see her nose getting long," Will said as Cayden and I broke into laughter.

"Well, little Will sure knows a lot. But, she really is the daughter of dad's girlfriend," Cayden said. "Oh, but did you know that this girl, right here, is your brother's girlfriend?" He whispers to Will as Will makes this shocking, cute expression.

"Why is your girlfriend ugly?" Will gasps as I chuckle. "She's not ugly!" Cayden defends me as I smile at the both of them.

"I think dad's girlfriend's daughter is prettier than her," Will stands for his opinion. Cayden rolls his eyes at how Will is not getting the point, "Hailey is the daughter of dad's girlfriend," Cayden points out.

Will looks at me, squinting his eyes. Trying to get a look at my face, "Oh, cool!" Will says as I can't help but smile. "Will you be marrying my brother too?" Will asks and I chuckle, Cayden looks at me as he flashes me a wink.

"Maybe soon, but not now," Cayden says as I take a deep sigh. I don't know what I'm going to do but I think I should stick with my original plan.

***

Hello again! New update!

I updated as soon as possible. If you didn't know, I tweeted something earlier and maybe some of you guys have read it and some of you guys have not. But, since Wattpad is in good hands now, I decided to update as soon as possible, even though it's already 1:30 AM here.

I hope you guys like it and sad to say there are only 9 more chapters left before the story ends. Make sure to leave a vote, comment your thoughts and share this story with your friends. Who knows? The next chapter might be dedicated next to you.

As always, Carry on and Happy Reading!~

-The Author