Chapter 25 -Deals With The Devil-

Everyone was shocked to see what just happened. But that doesn't mean that they took it well.

"I'm going to kill you!" Nickel snapped.

He pulls out a sword out from his cane and runs as fast as he can towards Qrow. But before he could strike him, he got frozen into place. Everyone look towards me and saw that my arm was extended forward.

"Nickel, I can understand how you feel, but don't worry. There will be justice," I said in a serious tone.

"You better hurt them good, or else my katana will be the one who'll draw blood," said Rogue, just as pissed off as Nickel is.

"Let's see how things will turn, alright?" I said with a dark smile, "Anyway, Nickel? All that you need to do is to calm down, alright?"

"I... will try. But that doesn't meant that I'll forgive them for their actions," said Nickel.

I release him from my grip as he walks towards Rogue, Ozpin and Glynda.

"(F/n), do you know why we came?" Ozpin asked.

"I have a good idea why, yes," I responded.

"So will you come with us back to Beacon?" he asked.

"I have a better idea, and it involves them," I said pointing towards Team RWBY and Qrow.

"What!?" the group of five asked.

"See it as a deal with the devil. After all, that's who you pissed off the most. Isn't that right, my dear sister?" I said with an evil smile.

Suddenly, the ground behind me started to crack. When this is happening, Neo quickly ran to my side. Moments later, my sister finally arrived from Hell through the fiery cracks, leaving a giant burning hole.

"Indeed, Phoenix. Now... Which of these fuckers is responsible for my brothers missing arm!?" she said as she spreads her demonic wings to scare everyone.

Everyone was turning pale, by the sight of my sister.

"Does she look familiar, Qrow? She better be, because she is the person that you saw with me, my dear sister, Lucifer," I said with an evil smile.

"Lucifer? Is that really you?" Ozpin asked.

"Oh, greetings Ozpin. It has been a long time since we last saw each other," she said towards him.

"You know her, Oz?" Qrow asked, shaking a bit.

"I know who she is, but it depends to them if I'm allowed to say it," Ozpin explained.

"Allow me to explained. I'm not human anymore. I am a God, now," I explained to them as I stretched my demonic and angelic wings.

Everyone was shocked to see them, even Rogue and Nickel.

"Now, back what I wanted to say. How about we do a bet? You five against me. You win, I forgive the deaths you caused to me. I win, you all get a 'reminder' of what you caused me. So, what do you say?" I said as I made my wings disappear.

"Oh, it's on," said Qrow with confidence.

"What!?" team RWBY asked in shock.

"So be it," I said as I prepared Azazel and Eden for combat.

(A/n: Music belongs to No Remorse) 

I could tell that Team RWBY didn't want to fight me, especially Ruby, but they only got Qrow to blame on this one.