"How are you today,Mr Robertson",my father said coming in our direction,my step-mother in his arms. Time for some drama!

"Oh,it is Mr Williams",Aiden's father smiled and they shook hand. I nearly wanted to puke at so much smiling. They were business rival just last month. They were fighting for the particular deal and now they were acting like happy in-laws.

"We were just getting introduced to Eliana",said Benjamin.

"Looks like it is my turn. This is my dad,Brad William. I guess you all know him",I said pointing my dad and then I turn toward Lyla,"And this is my dad's second wife,my step mother Lyla. Lyla,where is my step bro,huh? Did he forget about his dearest step sister?" I asked showing fake concern. My father glared at me for my choice of words. From the corner of my eyes I saw my future in-law's flinching and their face fell slightly. They looked uncomfortable. Aiden's as blank as ever but there was this look-

"We adult should go",Benjamin said. After they left, Arianna got awkward. It was like she didn't know what to say. I wonder how this overly talkative girl got tongue tied. But it wasn't like we were going to be left alone today.

"Finally,Aiden!! Finally!!" A tall brunette came out of nowhere and hugged Aiden with smile then pinched his cheek. Aiden narrowed his eyes at the girl and she turned to me. She was gorgeous with her long brown hair, blue eyes and that emerald color dress did suit her well.

"I am Olivia Holland. Aiden's childhood friend", she said with a smile and pinched Aiden's cheek again. I saw Aiden's ear turning pink from embarrassment. I stifled my laugh.

"I am Eliana", I said with a smile.

"Oh honey, believe me I have already memorised every detail about you from google",yeah, definitely my not ending list of exes too.

"Did you have fun memorising all the names of my exes?", I said sarcastically. Then I realised I might have come off as rude.

"Like Aiden is any better",she laughed "Now come on give me a hug. I can't believe Aiden never told me", she pouted and hugged me. So many 'he never told me'.

"By the way, you look gorgeous", she said.

"You too, Olivia", I said to her smiling. My face is hurting from so much fake smile. She did look gorgeous but damn the socialization!

"Oh please, stop you guys", said Arianna, "Both of you look gorgeous. And me" she pouted looking at herself like she was the most unattractive girl alive. I felt like I was in an episode of gossip girl. By this time Aiden looked bored out of his mind.

"Oh stop silly. You are beautiful", said Olivia and they both giggled. I gave them both a blank stare but covered it with a smile.

"You guys talk. I should go", Aiden said but Olivia caught his hand.

"Stop, Aid. By the way, who is that hotty? Any idea you know him?"she said referring to Rafael. As on cue, Rafael looked at her. She smiled coyly at him and winked. Rafael smirked and headed toward us.

"You don't know him? It is Rafael bro", said Arianna.

"Bro, huh? I can't still believe you reffer to them as bro. I thought one of those days Aiden will be glaring at his friend and you on the aisle", Olivia said laughing and Aiden glared.

"Don't say this stupid things Liv", Aiden said sternly and Olivia just smirked. Arianna rolled her eyes.

"Nah, that won't happen ever. I believe in love at first sight. I believe that I would meet my prince one day and with just one glance he would sweep me off my feet", Arianna said dreamily. I couldn't believe this girl! How could she believe in that shit. Though I wasn't the type to give a shit about people's life, I didn't want her to get hurt.

"You know Arianna", I looked at her eyes with serious expression, "Many people believe in that sh- thing but it is not always true. You shouldn't believe in fairytale it would only hurt you",I said sincerely. Arianna laughed heartily by my word.

"Look who is talking! You guys had the first sight thing. Aiden fell in love with you at first sight but you are saying it is fairly tale!"I mentally rolled my eyes, "My non committed brother is getting married! You think I don't know? I have read the magazine. Totally love at first sight", she sighed dramatically. If only she knew! I didn't want to ruin her whole life for our one lie. From beside me Aiden snorted.

"It was more like boner at first sight! That first sight loving shit is not real, Ari", said Aiden. Arianna turned a bit shed of red at her brother's remark.

"Oh come on man! You can't say that in front of your sis. Come on kiddo, you know your brother is an ass", Aiden rolled his eyes, "Now do me a favour and introduce me to your gorgeous friend. So that I may get to know her", he winked at Olivia and she smirked. Looks like someone was about to get laid! I smirked at them. But then remembered my situation and sulked back again.