Chapter 11: The After Party

Okay, here we go. Spent a little time thinking it over last night. Will their relationship work out?

Zayn took me out to a small cafe and propped up the menu's so nobody would see him. He was hunched over with his head cocked sideways so he could read the menu.

"Isn't this a bit ridiculous?" I laughed looking over the menu's for the waitress. He shook his head as he pulled my head down gently.

"I just want to spend time with you, nobody else, just you," he whispered as a waitress seperated our menu's. She frowned at us for a moment before she realized who it was. She looked like she was holding her breath as she nodded.

"Are you a fan?" Zayn asked quietly with a slight smile.

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't," she replied folding up our menu's. She looked at me and she looked a little confused as to who I was and maybe a little irritated. She took our order and Zayn looked at me.

"So, I've been meaning to ask about this first boyfriend of yours," Zayn grinned as he wiggled his eyebrows. I waved it off with a quick shake of my head.

"It was nothing but puppy love, plus I didn't have you there to tell me who was the right guy for me," I eyed him with a pout. He chuckled quietly as the waitress brought out our coffee and soups. After the waitress left Zayn looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. 

"I could've told you long ago that no guy you ever liked was good enough for you, no guy could ever live up and take care such a beautiful, kind, and caring girl," he whispered and I rasied my eyebrows with my arms crossed.

"Well about yourself Mr. Malik?" I asked and he started laughing and pretended to wipe away fake tears.

"Oh that's funny Randy, of course I'm good enough, I know everything about you! I'm your best friend!" he exclaimed and I started laughing knowing that was definitely something he'd say. We finished up our soups and then Zayn walked me around. He showed me everything he possibly could. 

"Well, we need to get back, I need to get ready and we need to do a quick soundcheck," Zayn said as we sat in the park. I nodded and he helped me up and hoisted me on his back.

"Zayn!" I exclaimed as he started walking back to the hotel. He laughed and took off into a run. I yelped as he nearly got hit by a car.

"BE CAREFUL!" I shouted as I realized girls were chasing us now. We reached the hotel and we ran in pressing the elevator button as fast as  we could. The doors opened just as the girls started pouring in. Zayn grabbed me and threw me into the elevator with him. The doors closed right on time. I leaned back on the elevator with my eyes closed  and let out a breath. Zayn was doing the same thing.

"That...was...awesome," I grinned and Zayn and he nodded with a laugh.

"That is such a rush," I whispered as we made our way to his room. He looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"What should I wear?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"You can wear anything you want, or you could just wear nothing," he grinned over as he fixed himself up in the mirror. I pushed him playfully and he laughed.

"I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding," he assured me going to put his outfit on. I went to look in my bag and I decided to go with a white skirt and put on a light pink shirt. I fixed some of my curls and placed a small flower up in my hair. Zayn came out and he stared at me. 

"You look beautiful!" he exclaimed coming to scoop me up into a tight hug. I laughed as he spun me around and set me down. 

"You two ready?" Liam peeked in and Zayn nodded taking my hand as we headed to the venue.

***The End Of The Concert***

I was front row with some of the security and camera crew yelling and singing along. Some of the boys would look at me and wink or wave. Zayn caught my eye at least once during every song and would hold my gaze to show that he was singing right to me. It was so different seeing him on stage. I'd never imagined seeing my best friend, the small dark haired boy who lived across the street and swam with me everyday, would be on stage this huge. I felt tears in my eyes being so proud of him. 

"Alright! Thank you guys so much for coming, this is our last song of the night, thank you all for always supporting us and believing in us, you guys are absolutely amazing!" Liam shouted as the band started to play "What Makes You Beautiful". I saw Zayn grin me as they started and I laughed. The boys were jumping around the stage and I knew they were having the time of their lives. Zayn came over to me and held my hand as he sang. I heard gasps with mixed in screams as this happened, but I didn't care. I only cared about my boyfriend singing to me. He kissed my hand as he stood up and went back with the group. 

After the concert ended the security took me back to the dressing rooms and Zayn came over to me with a wide smile on his face. 

"So?" he asked and I hugged him gently.

"You guys were amazing," I said hoarsely and they started to laugh quietly. The boys were packing up their things, but were still fixing themselves up. 

"There's an after party I'm going to okay? I'll have security take you back to the hotel, I'll be back in a couple hours," he smiled kissing my cheek quickly before he let me go and waved. I stood there feeling hurt. He didnt even ask if I wanted to go. Security helped me into the van and took me back to the hotel. I changed into my pajama's and sat flpping through channels on the TV. I knew he was famous and everything now, but he didn't even want me to go with him? I crossed my arms as I glared at the television. I sat there for hours and Zayn still hadn't come back. I turned the television off and went into his room. I buried my face into the pillow as I cried. I don't remember how long I cried until I went out in the living room to go see if they were all in Liam's room. I walked out and I saw Zayn passed out on the couch. I touched his face gently. Nothing.

"Zayn," I cooed and he grabbed his head.

"Stop shouting at me!" he moaned and I sighed sitting back on my knees. He was drunk and he was going to be hungover tomorrow. 

"Come on, let's get you into bed," I whispered brushing his hair off his sweating forehead. He groaned as I helped him up and took him into his room. I got him in bed and I kissed his cheek. He was already passed out again and he smelled like beer. I got in the other bed and just looked at him for a while. I didn't know if I wanted to deal with this every night...