fighting like cats and dogs

author's note: I'm not one to put notes at the begin of chapters but people keep telling me that this book has already been published I know. I already wrote it but I'm taking stuff out and editing it a little and republishing so if you get a notification about it's just me making corrections and adjusting the storyline.

I walked back to the house after falling asleep in the truck.

I was forced to walk upstairs because King found amusement in making me walk by myself. I almost fell down the stairs until he caught me. I kicked off my shoes and took off the Puppy ears, I took off my pants as I crawled into the bed, I was about to drift into a peaceful Kingless dreamland. When the devil walked into the room, "bathroom now."

"Noooo" I whined, he picked me up. We went into the bathroom, "baby, You've gotta get ready for bed." I frowned at him, "I was ready! I was in bed and I was almost perfectly asleep." He put me in front of the mirror, "you're not sleeping in my bed with her lipstick in your face." "O-oh I'm sorry I didn't realize she left lipstick on me." He set me on the counter, he got a warm cloth and wiped my cheek and lips off. He looked at me for a moment, "why didn't you kiss Rosie"
"Didn't want to"
"Why not?"
"Rosie is trouble"
"You seem to like her."
He set his hands on the counter on either side of me. "Are you upset about that Puppy?" I scrunched up my nose. "No, you can like her" he laughed a little, his tongue licked his lips slowly. "So I've got your permission for that" I crossed my arms promptly, "Yes I give you permission" he sucked his teeth. "You never address me probably Puppy, you know that?" I looked at him "I haven't called you by your name" "you don't know my name, my name's not King Puppy." I raised a brow "I've made a name for you" he smiled. "What is it" I opened my mouth to say, but I caught my self. "You told me not to call you anything but what you told me." He stood up straight, putting his hands on my waist. "What did I tell you to call me?" I bit my lip "Come on Puppy, don't get in trouble"
He moved closer to my face

"Sir"

His lips hovered over mine

"One more time"
"Sir"
His lips grazed mine carefully
"What was it"
"S-sir"
"I can't hear you Puppy"
"Sir"
It came out like a whine more than a statement.
He growled out a curse word and his hands squeezed my hips bringing me towards him until he moved and I fell off the sink and onto the floor smashing my head onto the ground. "Good boy, don't make me repeat myself ever again because I'm not afraid to kick a do" he stuck his shoe in my side causing it to bruise most likely.

I stood up and he shoved me towards the room and I crawled into the bed, I felt him climb in beside me He pulled me to him he hovered over me. "You're walking on a tightrope bud' ostorozhen shchenok, ya slomayu tebya"

AN /// idfk I got this off google translate if it's wrong whoops

The way his voice sounded when he spoke Russian sent chills down my back. He tapped my cheeks "I'll eat you shchenok, I'm not afraid to eat you whole." I whined and he growled, I felt his lips go over my shoulder until his teeth bit down on me. "O-ow" I cried, he turned me over, "don't be rude Puppy remember."

I woke up being carried, "hmm" I yawned and when to stretch out my body. But he wouldn't let me, I laid my head on head on his shoulder. "Good morning Puppy" "hello," I said my voice barely working. "What are we doing" "I had work to do" we were walking somewhere. "Why are you carry me?" "You were still asleep, you're not allowed to sleep in the bed without me."

He's...joking...right?

I realized I had shoes in and was dressed. "Why am I dressed?" "You're a heavy sleeper Puppy" I tried to get down. He held me tighter "Sir let me down" he looked at me and shrugged dropping me. I hit the ground on my feet hard, "ow" I whined, I looked around. We were in an apartment complex, he knocked on the door. "Who's house is this," I asked but I was answered when a girl opened the door, she had blonde hair and was shorter than Rosie.

She wore a skirt and thigh-high socks. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail, "Hello King" she almost purred. I took note of the cat ears on her hair, "Hello Lauren, how are you?" She smiled "I'm good, I'll go get Mistress for you" she pulled him in.

She had a cat tail coming out of her skirt, but it wasn't attached to anything, there wasn't a clip or a belt.

We sat on the couch and she walked into a room. "Rosie gets out here you wicked Bitch" King called, she walked out, she wore a pair of white jeans and a red shirt that dipped to her belly button. Like a V neck shirt but a very capital V
I sat on the floor between King's legs "ooh Puppy you came to visit" she cooed, she walked up to me bending down kissing my face again. "Hello Ma'am" she smirked, "oh you're so cute" the cat girl walked up hugging her. "Mon amour this is Lauren" I looked at Lauren and she had a little smile on her face. "So What do we owe the pleasure, King" Rosie sat in the chair across the room. Lauren sat next to King and near in his lap.
"I've got to ask something of you"
"Go on I'm waiting"
"I've gotten word that the stock from the last merchant, was repossessed. And we've got someone with a loose tongue." "I'm gonna stop you right there I don't do petty things like snitches"

Lauren sat on King's lap, her legs on either side of him. Her hands playing with his hair.

"No, I'm asking, that in case I've got to relocate." Rosie looked at me with a smile "if I'd be able to keep for things for you." "Yes."

Lauren purred and hugged King.

Bitch
I thought angrily
"King you can take me with you," Lauren said smiling brightly

Why would he do that?
It got quiet, really quiet.
They all looked at me "I think Puppy didn't get enough sleep"
Did I say that out loud? "He's just a cranky Puppy, King, I'm always a nice kitty aren't I?" She purred.
Why was my stomach boiling?
I watched King pet her gently "you're a very pretty Kitty Lauren" I studied her. Rosie didn't seem to mind her on King's lap. Enjoyed it almost, "I always thought you were a Cat person King." She leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Lauren missed you coming over, King" he laughed "I've missed seeing her" my mouth started to taste metallic. I licked my lips and it stung, I've been biting my lips too hard.

You can comment on the current subject respectfully

Break the rules. I'll break you.

there was no rule about slapping a whoring cat but I knew it was implied

I turned around and pulled my knees my chest leaning back on the bottom of the couch. "Aww, what's wrong Mon Amour?" Rosie asked me, I glanced up at her "I-I'm just tired" I felt King move. "Do you want to go Puppy?" Lauren turned around and sent me a look. "N-no Sir, I'm ok."

After a while, King nudge me and stood up. "Come on Puppy" he tugged on my collar, I went to grab his hand and Lauren grabbed it walking him to the door. "Goodbye King" I watched her leaned up to kiss him.

Next thing I know, her hair was in my hand and I'm yanking down on it hard.

"Don't touch him"

I said, she fell to the floor and looked up at me. Glaring, no one said anything "fuck off you stupid bitch" my eyes widened, "stop being an asshole, cunt" she stood up and tackled me, why does she keep her nails so long. I didn't really wanna hit a girl, she got on top of me and pulled my hair. "King likes playing with me more than he'll ever like being near you stupid dog." I pulled my knee up and jabbed her in the stomach. "Fuck you whore, no one likes playing with a worn out toy." She scoffed and scratched my arm "oh yeah? How comes he fucks me still if he's got you?" I could feel my chest become empty. She slapped me in the face and grabbed her arm and bit down as hard as I have ever bitten down, blood started to leak into my mouth. She screams and almost made my ears break.

"Puppy stop it"
I let go, of her, she looked a mess and she had tears in her eyes. I didn't care, Rosie looked at me, and then took Lauren to comfort her. I didn't get a chance to look at King, he jerked my collar harshly and pulled me out of the Apartment.