All's Fair in Love and Zombies (America: Alfred F. Jones; Hetalia)

Start from the beginning

"N-Nope, dudette. I wi-will." he stuttered and stammered. I mentally sighed and faced the screen again.

**

We're not even halfway in the game and he's screaming his head off. "****, ****, ****! KILL IT DUDE!!! KILL IT!!!!!"

I shot down Liz, the infected teenage girl, and crushed her head with Helena's foot. We were now in the elevator scene, where she turned into a zombie and ate her own concerned father.

He started screaming when the screen gave a close-up on the girl's flesh and blood-filled mouth, which is pretty gross to me.

I paused the game and faced Alfred. He was clutching a pillow, tightly if I may add, and he was shaking as cold sweat continued to drip down his forehead, his console now forgotten on the floor.

"Alfred," a concerned and worried expression crossed my features as I placed a hand on his shoulder, careful to not scare him more.

He flinched and looked at me. "We can stop playing, if you want." I shot him a small, gentle smile as I waited for his reply.

He nodded. I opened the menu and picked the "Save" option then exited the game.

I picked up the game as it came out and kept it from his view. "There Alfred, it's gone now." I told him, hiding the game in my duffel bag.

He sighed in relief and placed the pillow back on its original place. He was all shaken up, I never even thought this could scare him so badly.

I crouched in front of him and held his hands in mine. His baby blue eyes darted towards my (e/c) ones.

"It's just a videogame, nothing's gonna happen." I reassured him, like a mother caring for her child.

"Y-yeah," he wore a small, weak smile. "It is."

"Good!" I stood up and snatched the large fries sitting on the table and handed it to him. "Now eat up. You didn't buy McDonald's just for it to rot!" I playfully told him and started to eat myself.

We still had a blast by just chatting with each other and finishing the popcorn, burgers, fries and cokes. Alfred helped me clean up the mess we made, after the whole "scene".

I looked at the time and yawned, it's already an hour past midnight. I stood up from the couch and stretched a bit.

"Night Al, see you in the morning." I yawned and was about to leave until someone grabbed my wrist.

I craned my neck and saw that it was Alfred. Well, who else is in this house except for the two of us?

"____, can you sleep with me?" he asked, looking down at the floor like it caught his interest. I raised an eyebrow at him and, before I could reply, he quickly added: "I just want to make sure you're safe and don't have nightmares. So don't get the wrong idea, okay dudette?"

I chuckled, but obliged. I intertwined my fingers with his as we ascended the stairs, oblivious to the fact that the American's face was flushed.

I let go of his hand once we were now in front of his bedroom door. He was still frozen in place, not saying a single word.

I opened the door instead and let myself in. I withdrew the curtains, to let some light in, and waited for him to come in.

He's still frozen. I mentally sighed and walked towards him then dragged him towards the bed.

I slipped in the covers, sitting up, and patted the spot next to me with a reassuring smile. He hesitated a little bit and he finally slipped into the covers beside me.

"Night Al." I yawned then slept as my head hit the pillow, not waiting for his reply.

~Extended Ending~

Alfred's POV

I was a big wuss, in front of ____. I thought I could protect her and be a hero, but instead, it was the opposite.

I looked down at her face, she looks so peaceful when she sleeps. I tucked a stray strand of her (h/l), (h/c) hair behind her ear then slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, her head resting on my chest.

"Night, dudette." I yawned out then slept, my heart beating like crazy.

What does this mean?

>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\>.</>.<\

I failed at this!!!!!! (I think XD) *whispers* And America is still the oblivious guy we know in this oneshot. Sorry about that, anything you want to say America?

America: *busy stuffing cheeseburgers in his mouth*

Me: =_=" Sorry ladies, he really ca-

America: Dude! I can't believe you made me a scaredy cat here!!!!

Me: Well, *Cheon Song Yi voice* Sarreh, I had other plans for you.

America: *goes back to stuffing his mouth*

Me: Don't forget t-

Fangirls: AME-

Me: WILL YOU CUT IT OUT?!?!?! *sigh* America, you can do the ending disclaimer. I'mma sleep *walks out*

America: Alright dudette! Don't forget to vote, comment and fan dudes! See ya laters. *continues to stuff his mouth with sodas and burgers*