Mom came out with pancakes and snacks.

"Here are your snacks Rehan and Armaan.", Mum said.

"What about me?", I came out smelling the tasty pancakes.

"I have made some fries for you. Just go freshen up first and I'll serve." she told me.

"Pray that something is left for you.", Armaan and Rehan spoke together "We just love your cooking aunty. I would come here every day if possible.", Rehan told looking towards my mom.

"Of course.", she said smiling.

"Why not! We are opening a restaurant only for you two.", I spoke and headed towards my bedroom.

Meanwhile I asked Sarah to join us. She agreed.

I was just dressing up and all sort of noises of screaming and shouting was going on outside.

I don't understand what is so exciting and surprising in a match that one has already watched 5 times.

After about 30 minutes Rehan and Armaan both started banging my door.

"Come on. Get ready fast. We are not going for a wedding. We are getting late.", Rehan said.

"Yaa Rehan can't make Katherine wait.", Armaan said teasing Rehan.

"Shut up. Ananya come fast.", he said again.

"Coming, coming.", I told them.

They continuously kept banging for 10-15 minutes. But girls are girls. We will take all our sweet time to get dressed.

"What?", I screamed opening the door "What is your problem? Normal people take time to dress up unlike you'll. Just put on a t-shirt and jeans and done."

"Woahh!!! You look great", Rehan said.

"Thank you.", I replied with a smile.

"By the way, you really don't know how much time Rehan takes to get ready. Almost combined of you and Katherine.", Armaan said looking at Rehan.

"Can we just keep her out of conversation today.", Rehan said putting on his sneakers almost ready to leave.

I was dressed in a black net dress with golden belt and golden shoes with hair tied up into a high ponytail.

We left for the venue. On the way we picked up Sarah. Katherine gave it a miss as she was busy but Rehan was totally in a party mood today. Apart from the normal good, nice, loving, funny Rehan this cool, notorious, fun loving, flirting side of Rehan was seen by me for the first time.

He pulled us all towards the dance floor, made us dance our hearts out. There was lovely dinner, jokes, talks, experiences, love, fights everything happened in our group that night.

Leaving the club we all went for a drive. Next we stopped by the beach and ice cream corners.

Every day was so fun filled with these new set of friends that I had made. But one should always make sure that addition of new people in life shouldn't affect the presence of old friends. Yes equal attention, love and care must be given to them.

That's the reason all my school and college friends are meeting up at the end of the month for a friend's wedding. How big we have grown to attend a classmate's wedding. I was very excited about it.

Apart from that my preparations for the transfer were almost coming to an end. I was feeling more prepared, confident and ready day by day.

Lot of nostalgic moments came back during my friend's wedding. So many old friends, old talks, memories.

It was an amazing time.

Meanwhile Sid and Lauren had already welcomed their baby. A baby girl whom I named Tia. The 1st thing I'm going to do after reaching America would be meet my three musketeers. Jason-superman Jannes-princess and my baby angel "Tia".

Soon I was handed over my visa and official transfer letter. Had to leave in 8 days.

Everyone in my house was also as busy and excited as I was. My parents were very proud.

Finally the day came that I was supposed to leave. My parents and friends came to see me off the airport. Suddenly I realised that I had not told Rehan anything about it. And then someone just came and closed my eyes from behind.

"Rehan...!!!!! I'm so sorry I forgot to inform you.", I told him.

"It's absolutely OK, I just came here to wish you good luck for your life. Live your life to the fullest. Have fun. Stay connected.", he told giving me a hug. He was accompanied by Armaan and Katherine.

I met everyone one last time before leaving. Everyone was happy having a smile on their faces. This made me feel very comfortable and tension free. Both me and David bid goodbye and checked in.

Off to New York......,...!!!!!!!!!!

(To step into new world, one has to leave behind some precious relationships. But you have to do it. For them but more importantly for you.

So don't be scared to accept new offers and take a step forward.

Share your views on this one.

Do Share, comment and Like.

Hit that star down.)