Without You

Star's P.O.V
I needed comfort tonight. Someone to hold me and say that we will get through Jannas death together. I wanted that person to be Marco and it was but...now he said something that broke me in two. Out all the times he was asking to break up, it had to be now?

"Wh-what? Marco, no, please don't do this!" I was on the edge of panicking but remained calm.

"Star, listen, I feel like I'm bringing you down. Now that Janna's...dead, you need some time alone." Marco put his hand on mine and, without meaning to, I pulled back.

"I love you Marco, you help me through tough times. I need you to be here so I am not alone!" He flinched when I raised my voice and I almost felt bad, almost.

"We can still be friends, I'm no-" I grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"It's not the same. Marco, you're the guy that I fell in love with, no one else. You are the person that I couldn't live without. Please don't break up with me. Do you remember the day you came into this school for the first time? I waved at you and, call me crazy, but I thought you were cute," I giggled a bit and saw Marco's face soften "I thought you would be like everyone else. Push me around, hurt me, tear me apart. Although we've had our ups and downs, I love you so much!"

"Star...I'm sorry, I just thought that you would need a break from me. I love you too." Tears were streaming down my face but I smiled.

"Without you, I would be still miserable, I wouldn't have someone's hand to hold, or someone to kiss when I'm having an anxiety attack. So please never leave me?" Marco smiled and leaned in close to my face and we may have kissed a couple times but for some reason, my face was more red than other times.

I closed the gap between our lips and Marco put his hands on my cheek. He deepened the kiss a little and I gasp before the both of us seperate. Our faces were bright pink and I could literally feel my heart pounding out of my chest. That was the best kiss I've ever had!

"Did...we just...make out?" Of course Marco had to ask that! My face went deeper red like a tomato.

"Y-yes? It was amazing too." I laughed as Marco smiled, oh no. It wasn't the sweet smile, it was the smile that means no good.

"Hm, I'd say that's the best you've kissed Star." His voice was full of teasing. If I wasn't so sweet I would punch him but that didn't happen.

"Really?" Instead I was more flustered. His brown eyes looked deep into my blue eyes.

"Yeah, if you kissed like that all the time I would be head over heels for you." Suddenly I stopped breathing. His face was super close to mine again.

"You're not already?" I asked while Marco kissed me again. He put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. Our lips moved in since and I was now laying flat on the ground with Marco on top of me. He roughly kissed me and before anything else could happen the door to Janna's opened. We both jumped up and pulled away from each other. At the door was Janna's mom, she looked into the room and smiled.

"I didn't know you were in here Star. Hello Marco." She sat beside me and sighed sadly.

"You guys okay?" I nearly fainted at the question. She shouldn't be asking us, we should be asking her.

"Me and Marco have each other so we will help each other. Now, how are you doing?" I asked. Her face fell into a frown but quick smiled again.

"I'm doing the best I can." I give her a hug and she hugged back.

A few hours later Marco went back home and I went to my room. I layed my bed and thought about the kiss that me and Marco shared tonight. I remember my heart beating faster than ever, the feeling of his lips on mine, and the feeling in my stomach doing flip-flops. The scene kept replaying in my head, I covered my face with my hands and screamed into them. I felt giddy inside and even though it's weird, I jumped around the room. My eyes landed on a photo sitting on my dresser. My smile widened at the memory of the photo, me and Marco were at the park with Janna. Somehow we got into the topic of the school dance comping up. While we were talking Marco decided to play my favorite song and ask me to dance. We danced and Janna had snapped a photo of us hugging at the end.

When I layed down and looked up at the ceiling, everything good in my life replayed in my mind. The first time I saw Marco, Janna saving me from bullies, when Marco kissed me during an anxiety attack, and every other memory that we've had. I heard a ding next to me and see a light, my phone. It was from Marco.

Marco: Love you and hope you sleep well! ❤

Star: Love you too ❤

A smile spread across my face and I fell asleep to the vision of us kissing. Thank God that Marco came into my life and saved me. Thank God for Janna when she helped me through rough times. I'll miss Janna and I hope that she is smiling at me and Marco while also saying that we're disgustingly sweet. How did my life go from a broken person to a very happy person. I guess it's called life, heh, life is...complicated.

Guys holy crap!! I've reached 4k reads and I couldn't have done it without you!! Love love love u guys so much! Also, when I was writing this I felt like it was the end but DON'T WORRY, it's not. Not yet but I do have sad news...its almost over 😭 I'm sorry guys but I know how I want to end this so yeah, it'll be in like...four chapters...sorry. Love u ❤