Silence is Perfect- Red x Reader +Multiple Ships

Green is a girl, Blue is a boy, just so that's clear. Everyone will be 21 in this. Don't ask. You'll see...

 [Nobody's P.O.V.]

It is once again time for the annual Dex-Holder 'Convention' [Aka Party]. After much concideration [and convincing], it was decided that it would be held at Red's home atop Mt. Silver. And because of this you have flown up Mt. Silver and are playing Truth or Dare with everyone.

 "Alright, who goes first?" Green asks sitting on the couch next to you. You are between Red and Green on the couch. Silver and Lyra are on one loveseat, Ruby and Sapphire are on the other. Blue, Gold, Moon, Sun, Hau, and Gladion are on the floor.

 Where are the Kalos, Unova, and Sinnoh Dex-holders? Nobody knows. They simply said they were busy. Crystal said she was helping at a Pokemon daycare.

 "How about Gladion?" Moon asks. He glares in response and says, "Nope. You volunteered me, now you get to go first." "Uggg! Fine!" Moon exclaims then turns toward Gladion, "Truth or Dare?" "You set yourself up for that one," Blue comments. Gladion sighs," I know. Dare." "I dare you to call your crush!" Moon says. Her edgy friend turns an array of reds that he tries to suppress as he pulls out his phone. A moment later Moon's phone begins to play a Linkin Park ringtone. You, Green, and Lyra burst out laughing, having seen it coming. "G-gladi?" Gladion covers his face with his hands in his battle pose, hand shaking slightly. "I like you too!" Moon beams, although a shade or two of pink.

 "Sapphire, Truth or Dare?" Gladion asks. "Truth." She answers. "What's the most embarrasing thing Ruby's tried to get you to wear?" "Ummm... I think the frilly pink dress. I don't do pink," Sapphire answers. "Barbarian," Ruby mutters. "Truth or Dare, Prissy Boy?" Ruby gives a disapproving look to Sapphire before answering, "Dare." "I dare you to let me choose your clothes for the next week." "Please don't make the colors clash, please don't make the colors clash," Ruby whispers crossing his fingers. Sapph gives him a smack on the back of the head for that.

 "Gold, Truth or Dare?" "Truth." "Have you ever flirted with a girl that didn't pick up on it?" "Yeah, you'd think after me flirting with her for three months she'd get it," Gold answers. "WHO?" Lyra asks, curious. "Crys." "You HAVE to tell her you like her!" Lyra yells, because of his stupidity. "What? Why?" "If she hasn't picked up on it by now you have to Tell her." "Oh."

 "Sun, Truth or Dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to do a backflip." "No problem," Sun replies, doing so.

 "Hau, Truth or Dare?" "Truth!" "Did you really cry when Lillie left for Kanto?" "Yeah..." "Why?" "She's my best friend, why would I not?" "Your face says there's another reason~" Moon taunts. "S-shut up!" Hau stammers embarassed. "Hey that's Gladion's job!"

 "Silver, Truth or Dare?" "Truth..." "Have you ever liked someone?" "Pfft, no." "Silvey~ You're lying," Lyra comments. "And how would you know?" "You always do that 'pfft' thing when you're lying." "Whatever."

 "Red, Truth or Dare?" The silent man holds up two fingers to indicate that he would like to do a dare. Silver gets up, walks to the kitchen and comes back with green liquid in a cup, "I dare you to drink this." Red raises an eyebrow but drinks the solution anyway. He soon after makes a disgusted face and signs 'What was that?' "A kale smoothie," Silver answers, holding his hand out to Gold. Gold mutters "You win," and hands over 500 Pokedollars.

 'Blue, Truth or Dare?' Red signs. "Dare." 'I dare you to kiss your girlfriend,' Red signs a satisfied smirk on his face. "She's not my girlfriend!" Blue cries before muttering "yet," a little louder than he thought. Blue walks over to Green, and before she can object, places a kiss on her lips. He then walks back to his spot and sits down while Green stares at him wide eyed. 

 "Lyra, Truth or Dare?" a very red Blue asks the giggling brunet. "Truth!" "If you could have any of the Alolan starters, who would you choose?" "Hmmm... I think Litten." "Why the edge cat?" Silver asks. "Oh, no reason. Other than it reminds me of you," the young lady beams.

 "Green, Truth or Dare?" "Hmm? Oh, Truth," Green replies distracted. "Do you like Blue?" "Y-yes..."

 "Y/n, Truth or Dare?" Green asks. "Dare," you reply confidently, not wanting to sound like a wimp. However, that confidence fades away as you hear your dare. "I dare you to sit on Red's lap for the rest of the game." You freeze, not being able to process what's going on. Red shakes his head and smiles slightly at you not being able to move. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you onto his lap, laying his head on your shoulder.

 After snapping out of your trance you asked "Hau, Truth or Dare?"

 And so the game continued until Green decided challenging you to a game of beer pong was a good idea...

[Timeskip brought to you by: Professor Trees]

 You wake up the couch in Red's home with a HUGE hangover. Your head is throbbing and you really want to go back to sleep but you hear footsteps. Red squats to get eye level with you and signs 'The medicine is in the kitchen, along with breakfast.' He walks away as you drag yourself off the couch.

 You walk into the kitchen, take your medicine, and sit down to eat with Red. When you look up at him and sign 'Thank you' he smiles and signs 'Your welcome'. Right now you're glad that you don't have to verbally talk to Red. The two of you eat in comfortable silence, happy to have each other around.

 Okay so, that was a lot less shipping you and Red and a lot more shipping other people. *Sigh* And it took so longgggggg...