Embracing Darkness-Grimsley x Reader

3 Cokes, two cookies, two fudge rounds... I should be good to go! So, the idea for this oneshot is haunting my dreams, I need to go ahead and get it posted so my dreams give me new inspiration. Sorry about the spam if there was any, Wattpad has been acting weird. Also, the reason there are two of the previous oneshot is because I wrote it once, but it wouldn't show up, so I wrote it again. Then, Wattpad decides to publish it.

 I have a request to make for anyone reading this. Please go follow Fandomz_Fangirl! Her oneshots never cease to amaze me! Anyway, Storytime! [Sorry for stealing your line Fandomz_Fangirl]

 [Normal P.O.V.]

 Happily Ever After truly was an interesting thing for you and your husband. By interesting I mean, not at all like you thought it would be. Don't know what I mean? You'll see in 5, 4, 3, 2... "Grimsley! I thought you said you fixed the water heater!" You screached  from the bathroom. 1 week and something was already broken. Your darling husband had tried to fix it, but Grimsley was no handyman. You quickly put on a robe and walked out of the bathroom. "I told you I was no good with those things," he replied not even looking up from the mystery novel he was reading. "Then why didn't you call someone?" You inquired, hands on hips. "Somebody told me not to."

 You then walked over to him, ripped the book from his hands, and turned on your heel. Some of the cold water from your hair was slung onto his face. "Darling, please give me my book back," The man pleaded. "Then call someone to fix the water heater," You reply stubbornly. 

 [Six months later]

 You and your love were in bed, cuddling while sleeping in the middle of December. You woke up freezing cold around one in the morning. Grimsley had once again tried to fix something. You poked his chest, once, twice, thrice. No response. You poked him again whispering, "Grimsley, Grimsley, Grimsley," over and over and over. He finally groaned and asked, "What?" "The heating and air just went out." He sighed and kissed your forehead. "I'll call a repairman in the morning." "Oh, alright." You didn't really want to wake the half asleep man anymore. He would get out of bed and leave you in the cold.

 [A month later]

 Mid January your pipes froze. Your loving husband tried to thaw them. Now what happens? "Grimsley, just call a freakin' plumber already!"

 [A year later]

 You were pregnant with yours and Grimsley's first child, and were looking forward to having a little boy in a few months. You had managed to keep Grimsley from 'fixing' anything, or so you thought. What you didn't know was that the part of your breaker that kept the lights on broke one day while you were in town. And well, you can guess the rest.

 You and Grimsley were eating popcorn when the lights went out. "Grims, what'd you do? Know what? I don't wanna know, just call somebody to fix it. "Okay, but for not let's just embrace the darkness," he said hugging you.  You mentally facepalmed and thought, "I married an idiot."

 That was really, really bad... Oh, well! The sugar *Yawn* didn't give me enough energy. Night everybody!

 -Cat