Teach Me- Kiawe x Reader

Question: Have you heard N's Farwell?

 Answer: Yes, it's so sad! Who else cried when listening to Italy? Raise your hand! *raises hand and starts tearing up as it replays in her head*

[Your P.O.V.]

 "Come on Sis!" my brother yells, "We'll be late!" 

 "One minute!" I answer.

 "Hurry up!"

 "Ash Ketch'um, shut your mouth and let me finish getting ready!" 

 "Ash, let her be. She'll be down in a few," Professor Kukui says scoldingly.

 "Sorry," I hear Ash mumble before turning back to the mirror.

 My h/l, h/c hair is put up into a pony tale and I am putting the finishing touches on my light makeup. I conclude that I look descent enough so I climb down from the loft. "Ready to go?" Kukui asks. "Yep!" I say excitedly. Today I start going to Ash's school but... "No way! That [pair of shorts/skirt] is too short," my brother stubbornly says. "I'm not changing, Ash." "Yes you are!" "Ash, leave your sister alone and lets head to school," Kukui interveins. 

 [Timeskip]

 I've met everyone at my brother's school. They're all so awesome! We're currently outside. I climbed a tree while no one was looking so now I'm eavsdropping.  "Hey where'd Y/n go?" Kiawe asks looking around. "I haven't seen her," Mallow replies. "She was right behind me when we came outside," Lana says. "AHhhh! I hope she didn't run off with some guy! Y/N! Y/N!" Ash calls. "Chill bro. I'm right here," I say reclining against the tree. "Y/n, don't scare me like that." "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Kiawe, you needed me for something?" I ask brushing off what my brother said. "Y-yeah. I wanted a battle. One on one sound good to you?" He stutters. I giggle slightly, replying with a simple, "Yep!" and climb down the tree.

 We make our way to the battle field quickly and send out our Pokemon. I decide on the Bulbasaur I've had since the beginning of my journey. I know Bulbasaur is majorly overpowered, so this will be a quick battle. Kiawe wears a smirk, knowing that with Turtonator, he has the type advantage. "Ladies first," he says. "You're gonna regret that. Razor Leaf!" I yell confidently. He must think I'm an ametur because I used a move that's not effective, but little does he know that I left home just before my brother did and have way more experience. Kiawe's smirk drops as he sees the swirls Turtonator has for eyes. "WHAT!? But how?" he yells. "That's my sis! I taught her everything she knows," my brother states proudly. "Ash, the last time you taught me something we were five, I ended up in a hole, and Gary had to save me," I say stressing his rival's name. "Sisters," Ash mutters. "I heard that!"

 Kiawe recalls Turtonator and looks back up at me. "C-could you teach me? Y-ya know, h-how to make my Pokemon that strong?" He asks stuttering. I giggle thinking, "Someone's got a crush." "Of course! Mele Mele Meadow at 6 work for you? I'll pack a picnic dinner!" I say excitedly. "Yeah, that'd be great," he answers. Just for a little extra fun I run up and peck Kiawe on the cheek, giggle and run off calling "See ya then!" back to him. I am going to enjoy this! Except...

 "Y/N! Get back here! You are not going on a date!"

 Overprotective brother...

 This was a request but I forget by who.... I may not post this next week or two because, GUESS WHOS GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!! Sorry, I'm super hyped. We leave tomorrow! Also I turn 14 on the 10th which is also the day we leave but I get to spend some time in the Animal Kingdom on that day. It's a 14 HOUR drive tho... At least we're driving overnight so I can sleep.

 Sorry for ranting. I'll leave with that so... Bye ya'll!

 ~Catastrophe