ReLife Fans-CilanxReader

"EEEEEKKKKK!"

 "FINALLY!"

 "I TOLD YOU THEY MADE THE CUTEST COUPLE!"

 "NO THEY DON'T!  ARATA AND CHIZURU DO!"

 "NO WAY KAZUAMI AND RENA FOREVAH!"

 Okay, so you're probably wondering what is going on here. You and your best friend Cilan have just finished binge watching ReLife. They say the lives of fangirls and fanboys are hard, especially when they are arguing about ships. That, is what you're currently doing. You think Kazuami and Rena are the cutest couple, but Cilantro disagrees saying that Arata and Chizuru are. (What about An and Ryō, reader-chan?)

 "The way Kazu and Rena react to each other's confessions is halarious but sweet at the same time! HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK THEY ARE THE CUTEST?!"

 "Arata is willing to help Chizuru at any point in time and thinks only about her feeling when realizing that she won't remember him. Chizuru doesn't understand what the point is in loving him if he won't remember who she was but goes with it anyway. HOW DO YOU NOT THINK THEY ARE THE CUTEST?!?"

 Y/n realizes that she isn't going to win this fight on 'normal' terms. She's gonna have to catch Cilan off guard with something,but what?

 "Cilan, look! It's a Purloin!"

 "Ahhh! Where?!?!"

 Cilan clings to ylu as you laugh. Cilan develops a tucked mark on his face, not liking the prank you pulled.

 "Y/n, that was not funny."

 "Yes it was!"

 "No, it's not!"

 "HAHAHAHA!"

 You continue to laugh and have tears in the corner of your eyes. Cilantro decides that he wants you to shut up, now. He grabs your face and pulls you in kissing you quickly. Your face explodes into a deep Crimson as you become very quiet. 

 "Who's laughing now?" Cilan asks smugly.

 You look at him with a mischievous gleam in your eyes and reply with, "Still me." You tackle him and pepper his face with kisses.

 In the shadows outside the door to Cilan's room are two boys his age with a camera. "This is gold!" Chili whisper shouts to his blue haired brother. "He's never gonna live this down," Cress whispered back.

 I just finished binging ReLife! The couples in it are so cute! Here is the link for those of you who want to watch it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9f71iP7sl0

 ThIs is a request from my good friend Fandomz_Fangirl! She is so sweet and has two oneshot books of her own. Please go check them out and follow her! She completely deserves it! :)