Comfort-GladionxReader

If you have a weak stomach, I wouldn't suggest reading this, but then again you can do what you please.

 (Normal P.O.V.)

 Gladion sits sobbing in your arms once again. The tears just keep coming. He has been like this for weeks. He has lost everyone dear to him. His mom never made a full recovery and remains in her coma like state, his dad is still missing, Lillie is gone. Even at the mention of her name Gladion breaks into tears.

 Lillie had come back from Kanto a few months before and all seemed well with her. Then things began to change. Slowly but surely the young lady went insane. Unlike her mother, her insanity didn't cause an obsession, what it caused was much worse. Lillie became aggressive. She would claw at people and things, she would bite whatever she could get her hands on. Gladion made the decision that she was not safe to be around and had her put in solitary confinement at Aether Paridise while he looked for a cure.

 Things only got worse from there. Lillie would screech like a demon day and night. Gladion stayed strong but everyone has their breaking point, he met his when Lillie clawed one of her eyes out and ate it. He couldn't stand to see his sister in such pain, so he had her gassed. 

 You feel sorry for Gladion knowing that it must have been hard for him to have his sister killed, but she was in pain, he knew that. Now she's not. You rub circles on his back and he cries harder. 

 Of course Gladion isn't the only one mourning Lil's death. Hau is heartbroken and having a heard time accepting her death, Kukui and Burnet cant believe what had happened to their 'Little Lillie', You miss Lillie and wish she hadn't gone crazy but accept her death all the same. She had been your best friend, so it wasn't easy losing her. Out of everyone though, Gladion took the loss of his sister the hardest. You can't help but wonder what he's thinking at the moment.

 (Gladion's P.O.V.)

 "She's gone. I can't believe that she's gone. This is my fault, I did this. I had her killed. I MURDERED MY OWN SISTER! This is my fault, all my fault. I wish she was still here, not as that maniac, but as my sister. The sweet, innocent face I woke up to every morning when I was six, I'll never see it again. I'll never see her again. I love Lillie so much, why did I kill her? Why?" I think. I know she was in pain, but I didn't want to kill her. At least now she's happy, but she had to leave me behind. I can still hear her screaming at night and every morning I am jolted awake by the nightmare it causes. Y/n rubs my back comfortingly as I hug her tightly. She's all I've got left. Knowing the way my luck works she'll get tired of me and leave me soon too.

 I only cry harder (if that is humanly possible) at the thought of Y/n leaving me too. She is my sanity, she is my comfort, she is my hope. I need her here with me. I begin to run out of tears to cry and release Y/n from my grip, sitting up. I stare at the wall emotionless. "Why do you stay with me? You could be anywhere else having fun and you're still here with me, why?" I ask seemingly out of nowhere. Truth be told, I've been wondering for a long time.

 "Gladion, I want to be here for you. You need me here right now, so I'm going to stay," she replies. "But why do you want to be here?" "Because I love you! Because I care! Because maybe I see your pain and want it to go away! I want you to be able to be happy again," she kind of yells. She loves me? "W-when you say you love me, what do you mean?" I ask in a daze. She flops backwards on my bed. "I think you know what I mean." I cuddle up next to her and kiss her cheek saying, "Yeah, I do." 

 We lay there for a while and before long I start to doze off, but I notice she's still awake. "Promise you'll never leave me," I say sleepily. "I'll never leave you," she promises, ruffling my hair as if I was a child. " I love you Y/n." "Love you too Gladion," she says. With that I close my eyes and begin to dream, for the first time since, well, you know when.

 So, I had an idea and just went with it. Who cried reading this? I cried writing it. On a happier note, I'm feeling way better than I was yesterday! 

 I just wanna take a minute to thank you guys for 3.4k and 130 votes! 🎊🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈THANK YOU SO MUCH! I don't deserve you all! 

...So many balloon emojis😜