Deleted Scenes

Here is where I will have smaller scenes that didn't make it into the final drafts. Also if there are any scenes you guys wish to see you can request them here. If they are something that I know may come in the future I won't put it here as not spoil anything. (Also the picture is a fan art drawing I did of Ella so you guys could see a bit more of kind of how envisioned her)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Credence!" Ella yelled trying to get the Obscurial's attention. The mass of dark matter slowed it's rampage.

"Good good. Credence I want you to hear me out." Ella said taking a hesitant step forward. Everyone watched as she stepped closer the the dark obiect. Newt didn't even try to stop her.

"I know what you're feeling Credence. You're scared, of you and the power you possess. I was the same When I was young. I had immense powers and I was scared what people would think of me because of it. I was scared i would be an outcast and people would hate me for it." Ella confessed. She got a couple steps closer.

"Don't Listen to her Credence she doesn't know anything." Mr. Graves said from behind her.

"He's right credence." Ella said sarcastically then she focused back on credence.

"Credence I'm going to show you something I haven't shown anyone in years." Ella said pulling out her wand. Whispering a spell she cut across her palm and it started seeping blood. Black blood.

"Do you see this Credence." Ella begged. " I am a Obsucrial too and I know what you're feeling. I know how to help you. To make all of this pain go away." Ella yelled. Everyone was stunned into silence now. Not only did they have one, but two obscurations within 10 feet of them. Mr. Graves was fuming now.

"I bet you didn't know she killed her sister with all that power, because she couldn't control it." Mr. Graves yelled. Ella tensed. He was trying to get on her nerves and it was working. Ella turned back to Credence who was starting to get worked up again. Then multiple lights flashed above her and hit Credence. Her heart broke.

"NO!" Ella screamed. She was shaking with rage now. She felt the obscurus inside her writhe. She tried to keep her cool.

"I could have helped him and you killed him." Ella fumed as she marched towards Mr. Graves.

"Look she can't even control herself." mr. Graves chuckled but it soon was wiped away as he noticed Ella's eyes become a milky white. She was blinded by rage. The Obscurus ashy substance formed around her until she became the obscurus. Ella in her obscurus form flew straight through Mr. Graves, her only intention to scare them. She got what she wanted. The screams of wizards and then soon muggles as she burst through the concrete. She was uncontrollable as she hurled through the streets. Ella started to calm herself down just as she taught herself. Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. Ella told herself. As she got Lower to the ground the Obscurus faded away and she tumbled to the ground. She pulled herself against a brick wall. Looking up she saw the Central Park Zoo sign. Weakly, She raised her wand and shot up red sparks that could easily pass of as fireworks to any muggle. She breathlessly let her wand fall and clatter to the floor next to her. She had not transformed for over five years. Pulling her knees up to her chest she put her arms around her knees and burrowed her head in her arms. Silent tears streamed down her face. She had killed her sister because she couldn't accept her fate as a witch and look where that landed her now. More tears ran down her pale face. She didn't even hear someone apparate a couple feet away from her until the person was almost a foot away.

"Ella?" The person asked cautiously. It was Newt, The one person she need most at the moment.

"I'm so sorry." She sobbed. He rushed over and embraced her in a hug. She moved her arms from her knees to place them around her neck. Slowly he helped her stand. He wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. Her hair whipped around in the evening breeze. She had small cuts on her face from what the obscurus had done to her.

Newt rubbed her back trying to comfort the shaken girl in his arms.

"It's okay, It's okay.." He whispered to her hoping to help calm her down a bit more so she didn't have another rage attack.

"Thank you." Ella said barely audible, but Newt heard it and smiled slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ella sat on the aging yellow sofa in the Goldstein apartment. She had received quite a bit of mail from people as the first year as a teacher went on. Ella knew what was in them despite not opening them. Most of them where complaints from the parents of students that she taught. Many of them didn't like her as a teacher. Ella felt the sofa dip from beside her.

"What are you looking at?" Newt's voice asked. Ella used the edge of her nail to open one of the cream colored envelopes that had been neatly sealed with a blue wax coat of arms.

"Letters." Ella replied simply as she delicately opened the parchment. Her grey eyes scanned the scrawl that had been written in black ink. It was the same as the others.

"Letters from who?" Newt continued. Ella sighed and fell back into the couch with another letter and began opening it.

"Haters." Ella blew a puff of air out of her lips as the scanned the next letter. Newt frowned.

"Haters? Care to explain?" He glanced, concerned over to his lover who looked bored with the letters.

"Many of the parents of the students I teach don't exactly agree with having a obscurus as a teacher. They like to send threats as a way to vent their emotions instead of seeing a counselor." Ella tossed another letter aside.

"What kind of threats?"

"Oh you know, 'If you don't resign immediately I am going to have the headmaster kick you out!'" Ella mimicked her voice shrill as if to impersonate an angry woman. "Or, one of my personal favorites, 'I will have the president come and lock you up so you don't make my child like you!'"

Newt was absolutely stunned by Ella's reaction.

"They are ridiculous," Ella rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you worried?" Newt frowned deeply.

"Nope," Ella said popping the 'P' as she opened a couple more letters, scanning them and tossing them into an ever growing pile of disregarded letters. "I used to be scared but nothing has happened and now they have just become a source of morbid entertainment."

"Right.." Newt trailed off unsure of what to say or think.