Don't Fall In Love There's Just Too Much To Loose

Hey my little tacos, thanks for all the comments, votes, and views! I can't believe I have over 600 views and almost 100 votes!! You guys are amazing! I love you guys so much! Please enjoy this chapter again I apologize in advance for the errors.

Also the my Spanish is rusty so I apologize and if you don't know what it means google translate it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Vic's P.O.V.*

I can't remember the last time I have fully let out my emotions. I felt like crying but I'm all out of tears. It's so silent in the hospital all you hear is distant sounds of crying, distant sounds of sirens wailing, and nurses white shoes clicking on the white tiles. It's been about 24 minutes and 53 seconds counting, since Kellin has stopped breathing. The nurses escorted me to the waiting room, saying I couldn't be anywhere near the room. I texted Mike and my mom. I really needed my mothers comfort at this moment.

I never took my Mother for granted, I was thankful to have a family like mine we always had each other's backs and accepted each other no matter what. All I could do at this moment is rock back and fourth clutching my knees and hope Kellin is alright. I couldn't live without him, I know it sounds cheesy but he is the one that keeps me running every morning. If I couldn't live without him, I would be miserable at best.

The next second my mom and Mike came running through the hospital doors, followed by Tony the turtle. My mom ran to me and wrapped me in her warm embrace.

"My poor niño! Estás bien? Siempre estoy aquí para ti Victor. Cómo es Kellin?" Leave it to my mom to be so caring. I'm so thankful she is here.

"No soy la mamá bien. Kellin dejado de respirar y no sé qué hacer. Yo lo quiero mucho. No puedo perder." I replied back to my mom. She embraced me tighter when she heard Kellin stopped breathing. I need Kellin's love like I need my mothers side.

"Mi pobre bebé. Kellin estará bien cariño. Todo lo que podemos hacer es esperar. Sólo recuerde los buenos recuerdos." She cooed into my ear. I nodded while burrowing my face into her shoulder.

Mike and Tony came up to me and said everything will be alright. I smiled a little bit and nodded, but what if everything won't be alright?

It was 30 minutes and 43 seconds before I heard the white shoes clicking on the white tile motioning over towards us. I instantly bolted up and looked over at the doctor. It was Dr. Elise. I glanced sadly at her knowing Doctors only bring bad news or good news with a catch. I sighed and got up from my seat and walked up to the doctor dressed in white.

"Mr. Bostwick is stable at the moment. Mr. Bostwick went through a Cardiac Arrest a while back, but thankfully we got him stable. You may go see Mr. Bostwick if you guys want too." Dr. Elise said before smiling and walking off. I turned around to my mom, Mike,and Tony and gave them a sigh of relief. They all surrounded me and hugged me before we all walked off towards Kellin's room.

We all arrived at Kellin's room and took our seats. I sat closest to Kellin of course. I took Kellin's hand in mine and started singing to him. I decided on singing 'Hold On Till May'

See your just wasted and thinking bout the past again,
Darling, you'll be okay.

When I sang that part I felt something tight on my hand. I glanced down at it only to see a pale hand tighten it's grip onto my tanned skin.