Demons They Follow Me 'Cause my Insanity.

Again short update. Sorry. Also sorry for the mistakes again, I'm on my phone and it's really hard to write on it. Also this whole chapter is triggering. Vic's in thoughts are in the '' if you're wondering. I love you guys. Thanks for all the support with this story. It means so much to me.

*Vic's P.O.V*

"Vic, I can't." Kellin pulled back as he jumped out of the car. He ran as fast as he could to get away from me. 'Vic what the hell?! You can't just kiss a married man! Let alone your Ex! You're so stupid Vic. You're so worthless, you will never get him back.'

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at my demons in my head. They have became so bad over the past three years. I can no longer control them or push them to the back of my mind. Why won't they leave me alone? 'Shut up Vic, I will never leave you. You're stuck with me forever.' My demos are playing with me again. I am fighting a war against myself that nobody understands.

Before I started getting into a fight with my demons again I decided to go to Kellin's house and apologize. I pulled out of Starbucks and blared some My Chemical Romance to get my mind off of things. I was about a yard from Starbucks when traffic hit. Just my luck. I hate San Francisco so much. I hate this city because it's so washed up and all my friends don't give a fuck about me. I really needed to get to Kellin but this fucking traffic.

After a couple of minutes of waiting for traffic to move, I decided to pull out my phone. I scrolled down to Kellin's contact but I knew he wasn't going to pick up. I decided to scroll up on my contacts and stopped at Jack's number. I only called Jack if it was urgent, this situation was very urgent.

I clicked on Jack's name and the phone started ringing. I was worrying what Kellin is doing right now. I know Kellin didn't wear that many bracelets when we were dating, I'm not stupid enough to know what that meant. I hope I'm not right with my suspicions, I don't know what I would if Kellin died that way. I would be lost and so would his daughter and his fans.

"Yes Vic?" Jack answered the phone and snarled the comment at me. I wonder if it's because of I'm calling him after what I did with Kellin. 'It is because of you, you worthless fagot.' I mentally cursed myself for calling Jack, but I needed too.

"Kellin I kissed him, you need to get to him now Jack!" I was stumbling over my words because I was worrying so much. I can't believe I am so stupid.

"VIC YOU FUCKING KISSED KELLIN?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'VE CAUSED ENOUGH PAIN IN KELLIN'S LIFE?!" Jack was screaming in my ear. I deserved it. I'm so fucking worthless. I will never be good at anything. 'Haha you finally understand that you are worthless!' My demons were laughing at my stupidity and I can't take it anymore. Tears started streaming down my face. I stared sniffling and I heard Jack scoff on the other end.

"Please Jack, please go to Kellin's house and calm him down. Please." I was begging Jack. Who knew what Kellin could be doing, but I don't want to think of him painting his wrist.

"Okay Vic, but if you hurt Kellin EVER again I will hurt you." Jack warned me and then hung up. I knew I could count on Jack. He basically treated Kellin like a brother and I knew him and Alex cared for him. I sighed and slipped my phone back into my pocket. The traffic just slowly moved up. I slammed my head on the horn and then cursed myself for doing so because it hurt. This is going to be a long wait.

*SKIP 45 MINUTES* sorry I'm lazy.

I finally arrived at Kellin's house after fourty-five minutes. I pulled into the driveway and noticed Jack's car first. His licenses plate said B0N3R. I laughed at Jack's humor, he's always a little kid at heart. I got out of my car and ran to the front door.

I was about to knock when Jack opened the door and walked out. He saw me and stopped, he sighed and walked off without saying anything. I walked in after he left not caring if Katelynne was home. I walked around trying to find the master suite when I saw a door closed upstairs. I walked up the door, cringing at the pain in my legs. I should've wore looser pants. I winced at the pain but continued on. I got up to the closed door and opened it. I noticed the raven hair boy from the door. I smiled at how cute he looked right now. 'Shut up you fag.' My demons were at it again and there is nothing I could do to stop them. I walked over to Kellin and sat down right next to him.

I watched Kellin for a couple of minutes before I lifted up his arm, dreading what was underneath the hoodie. I was staring at the covered arm, worrying what would be underneath of it. My hands started shaking as I pulled up his sleeve to his hoodie. I dropped it instantly seeing the bandages that were bleeding through. I started sobbing into my hands.

"Why Kellin? Why?" I was barely getting words out in between my sobs. They were all from my actions anyways. 'See you stupid fag, you even hurt Kellin. You caused him to do that.' My demons were probably right. I knew those were from my actions today. I started sobbing even harder. After a while I decided to go home and see my friends. I needed them right now. I kissed Kellin's forehead but quickly stopped when I heard a gasp from the door.

"What in the hell are you doing?!" Somebody questioned from the door. Well shit.