Moving out

Dylan's p.o.v
I couldn't believe what Thomas's dad was saying. I thought they loved Thomas but I guess not. I was so pissed off I grabbed Thomas's and drug him outside. All the sudden he fell to the ground "Thomas!" I yelled as he closed his eyes.

"Somebody help!" I cried but Thomas's parents slammed the door in my face. I fell to my knees beside Thomas and shook him "Tommy please wake up" I cried then the door opened. It was Ava.

"Ava what's wrong with him?" I asked. "He's ok, he passes out whenever his anxiety gets too much for him, he usually wakes up around 5 minutes later" she said and I gave her a confused look.

"Thomas never told me he had anxiety" I said sadly and she put her hand on my shoulder "He's also been through some other things but I'll let him tell you everything when he's ready" she said and went back inside.

Thoughts starting swarming my mind. Why did he never tell me he had anxiety? What other problems does he have? Is he ok? My thoughts were cut off by Thomas groaning as he sat up.

I was still crying a little and he looked at me sadly "I'm sorry Dyl". "Why didn't you tell me you have anxiety?" I asked and he looked away.

Thomas's p.o.v
I should've told Dylan I have anxiety but it just makes me sad. I also have another problem I've never told anyone about except Ava. "Can we go somewhere else to talk?" I said looking at him again. "Of course Tommy" he said and helped me up.

We walked down the street and I led him toward the playground in our neighborhood. We sat on the swings and I looked down and fiddled with my hands. I was scared to tell Dylan what was wrong with me but I loved him and he deserves the truth.

I looked up at him and sighed "I've had anxiety since I was 12 years old. It started when people at school would bully me. No one wanted to be my friend. I guess that's why I got a job as an actor so people would love me but it really doesn't help. I became depressed when I was 13 but no one knew because I hid it so well. Eventually Ava found out when she saw my scars. I still have some but I guess you didn't notice. My parents never did anything with me or talked to me. I was always alone and then you come along and change everything. I actually feel loved for once in my life and it's all because of you. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my anxiety and how I was depressed but you deserve the truth" I said and Dylan was sobbing.

I got up and pulled him to ground and held him in my arms "I..I'm sorry Tommy. I had no idea. I did notice your scars but I thought it was just from the movie set" he cried. "It's ok Dyl I have you now and I'm not depressed anymore and my anxiety was better until my.." I stopped forgetting what my parents had done and I broke down.

Dylan wrapped his arms around me "It's ok Tommy please don't cry it'll be ok you still have me and Ava" he said. "Where am I going to live though. London is my home" I cried and he held my face up.

"Come live with me in LA instead" he smiled and I smiled back "Really?" "Yes Tommy I love you and I don't want to be apart from you" he said and I pushed my lips onto his. I pulled back and nuzzled into him "I love you too".

My eyes shot open and sunlight blinded my vision. I was wrapped in Dylan's arms and we were lying in the sand at the playground. We had fell asleep and I turned my head to see two little boys staring at us.

I woke Dylan up and we sat up and stared back at the two boys. They looked about 7 years old. I smiled at them "Hi what's your name?" I asked them. "I'm Simon and this is Stiles" the smaller boy said pointing to the bigger one. I looked at Dyl and we smiled at each other.

"My mommy says you two are gay" Stiles says. "She's right" I said and grabbed Dylan's hand. "I think we are too, I love Stiles and he loves me but we haven't told anyone cause we thought it was wrong" Simon said sadly and I shook my head.

"If two people love each other they should be together even if people say it's wrong, you two should stay together no matter what" I said and Stiles grabbed Simon's hand "I love Simon" he said and Simon smiled "And I love Stiles" he said.

I smiled at Dylan and he was crying "Dyl are you ok?" I asked. "Yea it's just you're so good with children it's adorable" he said and kissed me. Stiles and Simon giggled "I hope we grow up to be just like you two" they said and ran to their moms.

We stood up and watched them and it looked like they were telling their moms they were in love because they looked shocked at first but then smiled and hugged their kids and then Stiles kissed Simon.

"They remind me of us" I said and Dylan nodded. "Now let's go get your stuff and head to LA" he said kissing my cheek. We walked to my house and I started getting nervous. I didn't want to face my parents again.

We got to the front door and Dylan squeezed my hand "Its ok I'm right here" he whispered and I felt better. I knocked on the door and of course my dad answered. "I'm here to get my stuff I'm moving to LA with Dyl" I said. "Good I want you and all your shit out of my house" he said angrily and went and sat down.

I went up to my room and packed all of my stuff and Dylan loaded it into the moving truck I called. Ava came up to me and hugged me tight "I'll miss you Tom but I'm glad you have Dylan now" she smiled.

We finished packing all of my stuff and Dylan carried the last box out. Me and Dylan climbed onto my motorcycle and waved bye to Ava as we drove to the airport. This was the beginning of my new life and I was actually happy.

I really don't like Thomas's dad in this story but I had to make it more interesting😂 I hope you liked Simon and Stiles.