Kissing scene

Thomas's p.o.v
I woke up with Dylan's arms wrapped around me and I smiled. He was snoring and he looked so adorable how did I get so lucky. I reached up and pushed his hair out of his eyes and he opened them. "Good morning baby" he said making me blush madly. "Baby? You've never called me that before" I blushed and he smiled "Well, you are my baby."

We got up and got dressed like our characters. Today was the kissing scene and I'm so nervous but excited. I can't believe Newtmas is going to be real. Our fans will love it and Wes already said there would be more Newtmas in the other two movies too and I couldn't wait.

"Are you ready to make out with me Newtie" Dylan smirked and I nodded "Hell yea Tommy" I said and we laughed. Knock knock knock I looked at Dylan "Shit I'm not supposed to be here" I said and hid beside Dylan's bed.

Dylan opened the door and a voice starting talking "Have you seen Thomas? I'm going by everyone's camper to tell them we're about to start filming and he wasn't there" it was Wes. "Nope I haven't seen him" Dylan said a little to fast.

"Thomas I know you're in here you mine as well come out!" Wes yelled and I got up and went to the door "Sorry Wes I couldn't help it I sleep better with Dylan" I said and Wes smiled "You know I ship you guys so I don't really care cause I knew it was going to happen anyways" he chuckled and me and Dylan smiled.

"So I'm guessing you ship Newtmas too" Dylan said and Wes nodded "Definitely and I noticed pretty much all of your fans do too so that's why I decided to make it real which will make ratings go through the roof" he smiled.

"Are you ready to film the kissing scene?" he asked and me and Dylan nodded. "Good then let's start filming" he said and we followed him out and walked to the set with the rest of the cast.

Dylan grabbed my hand while we were walking and everyone looked at us and whistled "Dylmas is the best thing ever!" Kaya squealed and everyone agreed making us blush. "Yea and we get to watch them makeout" Ki smirked and I hit his arm.

We got to the pit and got in our positions and I had thousands of butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous because this is the first time I'll be kissing another boy on camera. Dylan looked nervous too.

Dylan's p.o.v
As we're getting into positions I can't really think cause I'm so nervous. I've never kissed another boy on camera so this will be the first time even though we almost kissed at the bonfire scene but we really didn't. I know Thomas is nervous because he always fiddles with his hands which I think is adorable.

I was in the pit now and it was pretty dark but I could still hear everyone talking "Ok people get ready! 3. 2. 1. Action!" Wes yelled and everything got quiet.

I was sitting on the ground and could hear footsteps "Who's there?" I asked and a figure appeared. It was Newt "Oh hey Newt" I said as he knelt down. He was holding a lantern which lit up the inside of the pit "Hey Tommy" he said and quickly covered his mouth "S..Sorry I didn't mean.." but I cut him off "No it's ok I like it" I said smiling.

He reached for the rope that held the door shut and started untying it. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm getting in here with you so you're not alone and plus I want to talk to you" he said and jumped down in the pit with me. I stood up with him. "Thanks Newt" I said and he smiled.

"What'd you want to talk about?"I asked and his face got serious and he looked at the ground. "I..I think I l..like you" he stammered and I was shocked. "Ever since you came up in the box I felt a connection with you and I couldn't stop staring at you. You're the first boy to ever make me feel like this." he said and a tear rolled down his cheek "I'm sorry I should go. This was a mistake, you probably don't feel the same" he said but I put my hands on his cheeks and wiped his tears away with my thumb.

"Newt I like you too. When I came up in the box, you were the first person I laid eyes on and I thought you were an angel you're so beautiful and I can't stop thinking about you" I said smiling and he smiled too.

I leaned forward slowly and put my lips on his and kissed him slowly but passionately and he kissed back instantly. I pushed him to wall and licked his bottom lip begging for entrance which he granted as I slipped my tongue in and explored his mouth while he let out a moan. He started taking off my shirt and threw it to the ground and I did the same to him as we continued to makeout. We pulled away out of breath and put our foreheads together as we caught our breath.

"Wow Tommy that was an amazing first kiss" he breathed. "Yea you're a good kisser" I smirked. We laid down on the ground facing each other and I put my arms around him and pulled him close "I think I love you Newt" I said smiling and he smiled back "I think I love you too Tommy" he said and laid his head on my chest and we both pretended to fall asleep.

"Aaand cut!" Wes yelled and everyone clapped and the lights came back on "That was amazing! You didn't even mess up at all!" he said as got out of the pit. "You could really feel the chemistry" Kaya said and everyone nodded. "Since that went so well we're done early so you can do whatever you want now" Wes said.

Me and Thomas put our shirts back on and headed towards my camper and went inside. "That was really amazing Thomas, you were actually starting to turn me on" I said and he smirked.

"Well why don't we finish it" he said pulling me to the bed.

The next chapter will have smut so just a warning! Hopefully it won't be bad but do you guys want just a little smut or hardcore smut😂?