Bonfire scene

Thomas's p.o.v
Beep Beep Beep! I opened my eyes slowly and groaned. I reached over to shut off my alarm but couldn't reach it Beep Beep Beep! I reached further but fell off the bed "Bloody hell!" I sat up and threw the alarm clock on the floor.

I walked over to my closet and got out my clothes, black skinny jeans, white shirt with a black leather jacket (because I'm riding my motorcycle), and converse. I quickly got dressed and then remembered the scene we were supposed to shoot today.
The bonfire scene.

I started to panic because it would mostly be just me and Dylan, sitting very close, and touching. I have to try my best not to think about Dylan in any other way.

I grabbed my keys and headed out the door towards the set.

Dylan's p.o.v
I slowly woke up and looked at my clock "8 o'clock! I'm going to be late!" I jumped out of bed and put on my clothes, black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, and converse.

While I was getting ready I realized the scene we have to shoot today. The bonfire scene. I quickly panicked because it would just be me and Thomas. I have to hide my feelings the best I can.

I grabbed my keys and headed out towards the set.

Thomas's p.o.v
I arrived and hopped off my motorcycle, I looked around but didn't see Dylan's car so I texted him.

Thomas: Hey Dyl where u at?

Dylan: Just left. Omw

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. I decided to wait for Dylan so I leaned up against my bike and watched for Dylan's car.

A few minutes later he finally pulled in and he smiled at me and parked right beside me. I walked to his car and opened the door for him "Awe such a gentleman" he chuckled and I laughed.

He got out and I stared at his clothes "Ugh.. Dyl" I said and he noticed what I was looking at. We were wearing the same clothes except he didn't have a leather jacket. We were basically twins.

He didn't say anything and I noticed he was blushing, he met my eyes and quickly looked away and played it off by putting his arm around me "That's because we're like brothers nothing else" he chuckled. But those words hurt me Nothing else. I didn't want him to know that so I just agreed and gave him a smile. No one could know I like Dylan.

Dylan's p.o.v
When I noticed we were matching I couldn't stop blushing and I know Thomas knew it so I tried playing it off by telling him it was because we were like brothers and nothing else but I quickly regret it because he looked hurt but then smiled and agreed. It hurt me to say those words but it was true. No one could know I like Thomas.

Thomas's p.o.v
We walked to the set and Dylan still had his arm around my shoulders making my heart pound. Everyone turned towards us and stared, Dylan took his arm off me and suddenly I felt cold. "Its about time you shanks get here" Ki Hong said. "Look they're twins!" Kaya squealed and we laughed. 

"Ok people we're already behind schedule so get into character and go to your places" Wes said and everybody moved around quickly as me and Dylan headed to our dressing rooms.

"Hey Dylan want to come watch me undress, again?" I laughed and he froze and blushed, I definitely noticed it that time. "Sorry about that" he laughed and quickly walked to his room.

Dylan's p.o.v
I can't believe he just asked me that even if he was joking, I froze and couldn't stop blushing and I know he definitely noticed this time so I laughed and quickly walked to my room. I closed the door and took deep breathes I hope he didn't realize I was blushing but deep down I knew that he knew.

Thomas's p.o.v
I wonder why Dylan was blushing I thought as I quickly got dressed and walked back to the set. I didn't even notice Dylan was behind me and he leaned next to my ear and screamed "Boo!" I jumped and turned around "Bloody hell don't do that!" I screeched and Dylan died laughing. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked when he laughed and I laughed with him.

"Ok people settle down let's get rolling" Wes said and we all got into our positions. Dylan was sitting against the log and I walked up behind him and sat down with him.

"Hell of a first day, Greenie" I said and handed him the weird looking drink "Here. Put some hair on your chest" I said as he took it and took a drink and spit it out "Oh oh my god what is that?" he asked and I chuckled "I don't even know, it's Gally's recipe, it's a trade secret" "Yeah, well, he's still an asshole" he said and I looked at him "He save your life today. Trust me. The maze is a dangerous place." I said "We're trapped here aren't we?" he asked he's so cute. No Thomas focus on the script! "you see those guys? There, by the fire? Those are the runners. That guy in the middle there, that's Minho. He's the Keeper of the Runners. Every morning, when those doors open, they run the maze... mapping it, memorizing it, trying to find a way out." I said.

We were so close I could feel his warm minty breath against my face "I dare you to kiss each other!" screamed Kaya, Ki, and the rest of the cast. We looked at each and started leaning in slowly but Dylan pulled away and started laughing so I did the same and laughed with him. But my heart was broken. I was so close to kissing him. I wanted to keep going but I knew I couldn't.

Dylan's p.o.v
I can't believe they dared us to kiss. But I looked at Thomas and he was leaning in so I did too but then pulled away and started laughing and he did too. I couldn't do it I had to hide my feelings and kissing him definitely wasn't going to help even though I wanted to but I knew I couldn't. I got up and ran to my dressing room.

Hope you liked this chapter😊