First date

Thomas's p.o.v
Today is Sunday so I still have one more day with Dylan I thought as I quickly got dressed. Dylan didn't stay with me last night because he said he had to do something which left me curious.

I put on blue jeans, a white shirt, and my leather jacket, I wanted to look good for Dylan. I walked to the bathroom and started brushing my teeth and my phone dinged.

Dyl❤️: Hey cutie💕 Are u ready yet?

Thomas: Yea just brushing my teeth. U still haven't told me what we're doing.

Dyl❤️: It's a surprise Tommy;)

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I hate surprises. It's Dylan though so I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Dylan's p.o.v
I quickly put on some blue jeans and a white shirt and went to the bathroom to brush my hair and my phone dinged.

Tommy😍: Why won't u tell me where we're going u know I hate surprises.

Dylan: Because I want it to be a surprise:)

Tommy😍: :(

I chuckled and put my phone in my pocket. I was planning a first date for us but he didn't know. I have the whole day planned for us and I know he'll love it.

Thomas's p.o.v
I walked out the door and headed to Dylan's camper. The door was unlocked so I walked in and to his bedroom. We stared at each other "Not again, how does this happen?" he laughed looking at my clothes. We were matching again except for the leather jacket.

"Great minds think alike" I smiled and he nodded. "You still look handsome though" he smirked making me blush. "You're not to bad yourself" I smirked back looking him up and down. I bit my lip and Dylan pushed me against the wall "I love it when you do that it's sexy" he whispered in my ear.

He held my wrists against the wall and kissed me hard. I have to admit I liked this side of Dylan a lot. I moaned and he pulled away "We don't have time right now we need to go" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door.

I was sad cause I didn't want to stop kissing him and he noticed "Don't worry Tommy we can finish that later" he smirked making me blush hard. He pulled me to the limo and we got in.

"Now are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked curiously and he shook his head no and I groaned. After about 20 minutes of driving we finally stopped and got out.

We were in front of the fanciest Italian restaurant in town and I looked at Dylan. He didn't say anything, he just grabbed my hand and drug me inside. Dylan said something to the waiter but I couldn't hear what. "Of course sir, follow me" he replied and led us to a table away from everyone with an outside view.

We sat down across from each other and the waiter handed us the menu and walked away. "Wow Dyl this is great, thank you so much" I said smiling "Anything for my Tommy" he said making be blush.

I can't believe I'm on a date with Dylan O'Brien this is amazing. He's so perfect I can't stop staring at him. "Are u going to order or just stare at me all day" Dylan said and I didn't even notice the waiter standing there waiting on me to order.

I apologized and ordered my favorite, fettuccine alfredo, and he left. "Sorry you're just so perfect I can't help but stare at you" I said blushing and he smiled and grabbed my hand "I feel the same way".

We talked while waiting on our food until he finally brought it out. We ate slowly while enjoying the moment until we were finished. It was almost dark out and Dylan stared at me smiling "What?" I blushed.

"I have something else for you" he said and I smiled as we got up and got in the limo again. "Are you going to tell me what this surprise is?" I asked and he shook his head "Nope" he replied smiling.

"Here put this on" he said handing me a blindfold. "What? Why?" I asked but he didn't answer to I put it on. I couldn't see anything but it felt like we were driving upwards. After about 10 minutes we stopped and I could hear Dylan getting out. "Can I take this off now?" I said "Nope" he said and helped me out of the limo.

I could hear the limo driving away and I wondered where we were. Dylan grabbed my hand and led the way. We walked a few minutes until we finally stopped. "You can take it off now" he said so I did and what I saw was breathtaking.

We were on top of a hill overlooking the whole city. It was dark and you could see the stars. There was a blanket and pillows set up and lights strung on the trees. It looked absolutely perfect.

"Dyl t..this is a..amazing" I said as I started crying. Dylan held me tightly. "I wanted to show you how much you mean to me by setting up the perfect date" he said and I smiled as he wiped away my tears.

He led me to the blanket and we laid down beside each other. He opened his arms and I snuggled into him and put my head on his chest as he held me tight.

"Dylan?" I said and he hummed, I could feel the vibration from his chest. "This is perfect. You're perfect. I'm so glad we're together. This has been the best first date every. I love you so much Dyl and I always will" I said smiling and he kissed my forehead "I love you too and I feel the same way Tommy" he said.

I leaned up and kissed him slowly and passionately with as much love as I could. I pulled away and we smiled at each other. I laid my head back on his chest and he pulled me close. We watched the stars and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

They are so adorable I wish Dylmas was real so bad😭😭