Dylmas

Thomas's p.o.v
I woke up to find someone hugging my waist tightly and closely and I smiled. Dylan looked so cute asleep. I reached my hand up and moved his hair away from his face and his eyes slowly opened. He smiled and leaned up to kiss me "Good morning beautiful" he said making me blush. "Good morning handsome" I said and kissed him again.

"I love kissing you your lips are so sweet and perfect" he said looking me in the eyes and I couldn't help but smile "I feel the same way, I've always wanted to kiss you" I said making him blush.

We got up and got dressed. It was the weekend so we didn't have to film and I was glad. I just wanted to spend the day with Dylan.

After we got ready we sat down on my bed and Dylan looked at me seriously, he could tell something was bothering and it was. I was scared of telling all my fans and family that I was gay and dating Dylan. 

"Thomas what's wrong I know something is bothering you, please tell me" he said holding my hand and I sighed "Do you think we should tell our fans that we're gay and dating each other?"

He made his cute thinking face for a couple minutes and finally answered "If you're ok with it then I am too. I don't care if they accept us or not. I will still love you no matter what happens." he said and I smiled.

"I want everyone to know you're mine so if you don't mind then I don't either" I said and leaned in to kiss him. Every time we kiss it's like our lips were made for each other and I can't ever get enough.

We pulled away breathing heavily "I love you Thomas Brodie-Sangster". "I love you too Dylan O'Brien" I said smiling like crazy.

"Let's go tell the world about us" he said and grabbed my hand pulling me up. "How, exactly?" I said curiously and he smirked "Did you forget the interview we have today?"

"Bloody hell I forgot!" I groaned and he chuckled. I hate interviews but maybe this one won't be so bad because I'll have Dylan with me but I'm nervous about what people will think about us.

He drug me to the limo and we got in. It was only me, Dylan, Ki, Kaya, and Will and they were already in here. "It's about time you two lovebirds got here" Ki said making everyone laugh but me and Dylan blushing.

We were sitting beside each other so I grabbed Dylan's hand and he looked at me smiling. We stayed like this until we finally arrived at our interview. We walked in the building and a woman greeted us.

"Ok Dylan and Thomas will be in a room together and Ki, Will, and Kaya will be in another room" the woman said and I was relieved she was keeping me and Dylan together. She led us to a room where we were met by another woman, who was the one interviewing us.

We sat down and she sat across from us and turned on her camera. "Hello Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Sangster, my name his Brenda and I'll be asking you some questions regarding your relationships with the cast members of The Maze Runner" she smiled.
"Hi Brenda" me and Dylan said at the same time and chuckled. 

I was so bloody nervous because of course we were supposed to talk about our relationships with the cast members. I felt like this was set up but I knew it wasn't.

"So Dylan how do you feel about Kaya?" she asked and he smiled. "She's amazing, I mean I knew her before we started filming and she's always been kind of like a sister for me because we talk about everything together". She nodded and wrote some stuff down.

"Ok Thomas how do you feel about Ki Hong?" she asked. "He's great. He was my best friend before we started filming and we still are. It's fun to work with him because he just makes everybody laugh" I smiled and Dylan nodded.

"Ok so I'm sure your fans want to know but what's going on with you two? Have you seen the Newtmas and Dylmas ships?" she asked and my palms started sweating.

We looked at each other and nodded. "Well, Brenda, I'm glad you asked that"  Dylan said and took my hand in his and her mouth dropped open "I, Dylan O'Brien am in love with Thomas Brodie-Sangster and he's my boyfriend" he said smiling and I smiled too.

"I'm so glad to hear that and I'm sure your fans will be excited" she smiled. She looked at the clock "Well that's all the questions I have for now it was nice talking you two" she said then looked at the camera "You heard it from Dylan O'Brien himself, Dylmas is real" she smiled then turned the camera off.

We thanked her and met up with the others then got into the limo. "So how'd it go?" Kaya asked and we looked at each other. "We told everyone that we're dating" I said and they all shrieked. "I'm so happy for you guys!" Will said smiling.

I was happy but still nervous and terrified of what people would think about us but as long as I have Dylan it'll be ok.

We pulled up at the set and got out and went back to our campers but of course Dylan followed me to mine. We laid on my bed and cuddled up to each other "Are you ok Tommy?" Dylan asked. "Yea just a little nervous about what people will say" I said and he held me tightly.

Just then our phones started going off like crazy. It was our fans. The interview was already posted everywhere and people were already commenting. I was to scared to look so I let Dylan look first.

He kept scrolling through everything for like 30 minutes and looked at me smiling like an idiot. "Everyone accepts us, there's not any negative comments at all they're all positive and everyone is happy for us" he said and I started crying.

Everyone finally knew Dylan was mine and everyone accepted it. I was so happy he threw his arms around me and kissed me passionately. I ran my hands through his hair and pulled him close. We pulled away and smiled.

"I love you Dyl". "I love you too Tommy".