Meeting Dylan

Thomas's p.o.v
"I'm so nervous" I tell Ava and she gives me a reassuring smile "It's ok Thomas I'm sure you'll be fine". Today was the first day of filming The Maze Runner and I was a little nervous about meeting everybody.

"You're right Ava I'm worried for nothing" I say and grab my keys off the counter "Good luck Thomas!" she waves as I get into my car while waving back. I pull out of the driveway and head off towards the set.

When I get there I see that almost everyone is already here and the nerves come back "It's ok Thomas just calm down everything will be fine" I tell myself and step out of the car.

I walk into the studio and trip right over a cord on the ground and stumble forward but someone catches me. I can feel his muscles around me and I look up to see Dylan O'Brien staring right at me "You gotta be more careful Thomas" he says in a deep seductive voice. 

I stand up straight and he let's go of me and we stare at each other. He has beautiful brown eyes and dark brown hair. I mean I've seen pictures of him before but nothing compared to seeing him in person and I felt my heart skip a beat "Sorry Dylan" I say blushing.

Dylan's p.o.v
I was the first to arrive on set besides the director Wes Ball. I was so nervous about meeting everyone. 30 minutes later almost everyone was here except for Thomas Brodie Sangster who was playing Newt.

I walked around to see if I had missed him then I heard the door beside me open and someone walked in and tripped, I quickly reacted and caught the person in my arms, it was Thomas.

We stared at each other for awhile and I noticed him blushing, it was adorable wait what? His brown eyes and golden blonde hair looked perfect.

Thomas's p.o.v
After what felt like forever of staring I cleared my throat and he looked away and quickly said "Follow me" so I followed him and he led me to Wes and the other cast members.

"Everyone say hello to Thomas Brodie Sangster" he said smiling and I waved as everyone said Hi "Ok people everyone is here now so let's shoot this thing!" Wes said and everybody clapped.

I went to my dressing room and started to strip down so I could put on Newts clothes, I starting pulling my pants off and turned to see Dylan watching me as I was stepping out of my pants and I fell to the ground.

"What the hell you doing!?" I asked flustered and he covered his eyes "Sorry I thought this was my room" he said smiling and I rolled my eyes as he walked out still covering his eyes and closed the door behind him. I looked in the mirror and my face was blood red what's happening to me?

Dylan's p.o.v
I can't believe I just stood there like an idiot while Thomas was undressing but I couldn't look away and now I'm super embarrassed cause he saw me. He has a really cute butt though. No Dylan stop thinking like that  you're not gay! I mentally screamed to myself and walked away to my own dressing room.

Thomas's p.o.v
I finished changing and stepped out only to run into Dylan, I blushed and rubbed my neck "Sorry I didn't mean to watch you earlier that was weird" Dylan chuckled and I smiled "It's ok mate" I said and patted his back.

We walked to the set and got ready to film the first scene where Thomas was coming up in the box to the Glade, I had to admit the set was pretty cool, we were outside and it looked exactly like we were in the Glade. "This set is amazing" I said and the others agreed.

We got into our positions and started filming until we got it perfect and it was time to head home "Ok everyone that's a wrap see you all tomorrow" Wes said and we all went our separate ways.

"Thomas!" I turned around to see Dylan, Ki Hong, and Kaya standing there. "You want to come with us to go eat somewhere?" Dylan asked and I nodded my head "Yeah" I smiled and walked out to the limo with them.

We pulled up at a pizza place and got out "I love pizza!" me and Dylan said at the same time and we all laughed and went inside.

We got a booth and I sat down and Dylan sat right beside me while Ki and Kaya were on the other side "Mind if I sit here" he smirked and I laughed and shook my head.

We talked and laughed for what felt like forever and it was amazing, we were all pretty much best friends now. Kaya and Ki left because it was late, leaving me and Dylan alone.

We left the pizza place and walked outside to the set to get our cars "It was nice to actually meet you Thomas, I had fun and me and you are like bros now" he said and I smiled "It was nice meeting you too you're really cool" I said smiling as we arrived to our cars.

"See you tomorrow Dylan" I said "See ya Thomas" he said and I went to get in my car "Wait!" he shouted and I turned around "Here's my number feel free to text or call whenever" he said handing me a napkin with his number on it "Ok I will thanks" I said blushing but he couldn't see cause it was dark.

I got into my car and stared at the napkin still blushing what am I thinking? I'm not gay snap out of it Thomas! I mentally screamed at myself but I still thought about Dylan no matter how hard I tried not too.

Hope you like it so far! What do you think? Feel free to comment your opinions!😘