Leo's face softened into shock, his daughter went on a rampage to keep the children in the compound safe, but...she was righting one wrong with another wrong. "Come here." He embraced her and hugged her securely in his arms. "I don't approve of what you did...but I understand why you did it." He rubbed circles on her back to console his child. He felt like she was still a little girl acting in anger to justify herself.

"We cannot stay here longer. We must leave tonight. No more distractions, okay Wisp?" He asked. Fallon nodded and held him tightly, wanting the comfort of her father. "I'll go and get the Axe-Dune. I know where it is." Fallon told them all. "I'll come right back here; I promise." She told her father.

Leo felt an unsettling churn in the pit of his gut, but he let his daughter go anyway. She knew how to take care of herself in more ways than one. Fallon walked straight towards the area where they kept the vehicles and headed towards their Dune, she didn't get too far since Avis had been following her.

"Any reason why you are over here, Fallon?" he asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. She turned around a little startled when he touched her, he called her Fallon. He never called her by her first name... until now. Fallon's mind had blanked when she met his violet eyes. "I had left something in the Dune, I have to go and get it."

Avis had a suspicious expression on his face, but his eyes still had that fake charming glint in them, "I'll go with you. Four eyes are better than two, right?" He gave her that same Cheshire cat grin. Fallon felt like she had been cornered and all she could do was nod, he walked beside her, and they approached her vehicle. Fallon went straight in trying to find the keys to the Dune.

"Are you leaving the compound? Looks like you're looking for something in particular." Avis raised an eyebrow. Fallon for the first time looked like a deer caught in the headlights, she had no idea how to respond to him. She looked down at the seat of the car and then up at him, his raven locks blowing in the gentle breeze. "Yeah, I think that my family and I have caused you enough trouble...what with the Tomper with us and everything." She had a guilty look on her face and Avis once again raised an eyebrow.

"Come with me, Darling. I keep all the keys to the vehicles." He walked away from the Dune, expecting her to follow her. She paused for a moment as if having an argument with herself in her mind before e she started to follow him. Avis drew the tent open and let her come in. She looked around his tent as he went into the separate part of the tent where his sleeping area was.

He came back with a tin box full of keys that he and The Order had confiscated and handed her the box, "I'm not sure which one is yours. Does one of them look familiar?" Fallon looked down at the box of keys like it was a box of gold, she stared at it for a minute before plucking her keys from the box. "Thank you for everything, Avis. Your hospitality and kindness-"

"You don't need to thank me, everything I did was what The Order is all about." Avis eyed her before speaking again. "I will miss you, Dear."

Fallon's nerves were frayed, and she didn't know how long she could pretend with him anymore, but she painted on a flattered smile and nodded, "I will miss you too." She clutched the keys in her palm, anxiety filling her chest. "I am sorry for what happened to your people, I know having a Tomper in your community is hard enough what with everything else that happened."

Avis tilted his head like a curious cat, her face didn't match her words. Though she was truly sorry, there was something underneath her veil that was faltering, and he started to see it. Avis shrugged and shook his head before he smiled at her, "Its not like you killed them, Fallon." He told her. "Don't feel like it's all your fault."

His words seemed to drag her chest lower to the ground with guilt and she tried very hard to keep her composure. Avis felt the tension in the tent change, and he looked at her with a sense of hard suspicion. Despite both of them keeping a fake mask over themselves, Avis was much better at keeping it up. Avis came over to her and embraced her. She had almost flinched at his touch, "Come here, darling. Its okay." He rubbed her back as he hugged her.