Chapter 22

"Welcome to the twenty fifth Travis games. Our first contestant is Abby Meyers competing against our very own Travis in Who Stole Catherine's Puppy? The objective of the game is whoever finds Catherine's puppy in our very difficult maze will free Logan from being our prisoner".

I looked over at Logan who was tied up in a chair next to the host with really bright purple hair. If I don't win Catherine's puppy Logan will just end up being Travis' prisoner which is worse, and Catherine really needs her puppy.

"On the count of three you both may start running into the maze and try to find Catherine's puppy cat. You will have thirty minutes to complete this task if neither suceeded Logan will continue to be our prisoner". I looked over at Logan, and gained determination to win this so I can have Logan back.

"One, Two, Th-".

"Abby". I turned to find the owner of the voice to be Travis ... in my Calculus class? Maybe staring off too space won't get him to go away since he managed to creep in my daydream.

"Come on why aren't you talking to me". Our professor seemed to be busy behind her desk grading papers while other students were collaborating over homework. Out of all the classes in the world today we happened to have free time.

As much as I tried to ignore Travis' constent hisses, and focus on my textbook my mind kept drifting to Logan. Our first date is less than seven hours away, and I still haven't figured out what to wear for the occasion. I'm really going to need Catherine's help on this.

"If you don't talk to me I won't give Catherine's puppy back". I immediately looked at Travis with all the hatred built in. Well that was a easy way for him to admit he took Catherine's puppy.

"Well that worked now we can really talk". Travis had a evil smirk on his face which made me regret giving him the time of day. Except the fact that he has Catherine's dog.

"There's nothing to talk about except for how sick you are for taking Catherine's puppy. You're worse than the dog pound". I turned back to my textbook to get rid of how angry Travis was making me. At least I had a good comeback.

"Look I only said that to get your attention I don't know where her puppy is". As if ... who admits the truth, and decides to cover it with a lie? Travis does ... that's who.

"Are you really going to lie now? Just admit it you would go as low as taking the one thing close to Catherine. For what purpose I have no idea what benefit you would get from it". For being even more of a jerk.

"I would never take her dog away from her. I know how much she loves her puppy I only said that to get your attention since nothing else will".

"Your right on one thing, nothing you ever say will get my attention. Do you know how terrible you've been ever since your broke up with Catherine? Now you want to take her dog too? Are you just that cold bloodied?" I responded surprisingly in a medium voice level since all I want to do right now is shake him and yell.

"First off it was suppose to be a break, but that doesn't matter. The only one cold bloodied is you. The whole time we dated you never liked me or even cared to get to know me. That is harsh to lead someone on who you don't have feelings for. The worst part is you have been a coward from the beginning to tell me you didn't have feelings for me. So yeah I may be a jerk, but what you did makes us equal".

"You know what maybe I should have been honest with you. I'm sorry I have felt guilty about it for too long, but the things you have been doing is far worse. At least I can own up to what I did wrong. That's what doesn't make me cold bloodied". Thankfully class was over, and I gathered my belongings as quickly as possible to get away from Travis, but some people never change.