Chapter 19

The moment Logan's lips touched mine my head began to float in a trance as a million butterflies bursted in my stomach. As if we were the only two people in the world, and that this moment is all that mattered. I felt my blood boil with passion as Logan's grip tighten. That moment was quickly gone away as Logan stepped back at bit while I was still in his arms. 

"That's what I should have done this morning". I couldn't process or get any words out of my mouth mostly because Logan's kiss blew me away literally. My pulse was still racing from the aftermath and from just being in Logan's arms. I held onto Logan longer for support due to my legs feeling wobbly or sting cheese. 

Logan leaned towards me again, but stopped midway and looked up. Still in Logan's hold I turned around to be reminded that Logan and I were not alone. I looked over to where Paul was only to find him stomping over to Logan and I while his fan girls followed closely behind him. 

"Hey Paul" Logan said bravely. I looked back at how close Logan and I still were, and images rushed back to the kiss. That's what Logan was going to do this morning?  I told you there's hope! This is going to be the instance where I will embrace what my subconscious is saying. There is hope. 

 "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING". Paul's yelling shoke me out of my inner thoughts to see his face radiating in anger as well as his fists. This is not good. 

"Relax I just wanted to join the rest of you guys on this camping trip" Logan said while getting out of my hold. I swayed a bit still in shock over Logan's kiss, and the fact that he came here. I might have to ask him later just how he got here. 

"NO I AM NOT GOING TO RELAX. DO YOU THINK THIS TRIP WAS A JOKE?! THERE WAS A PURPOSE, AND YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO STROLL IN, KISS ABBY WITHOUT EVEN SAYING ANYTHING BEFOREHAND LIKE 'Hey Paul I changed my mind and wanted to join the trip' YOU THINK THIS IS JUST SOME DISNEY MOVIE? GUESS WHAT LOGAN YOU'RE NOT FLYNN RIDER SAVING ABBY FROM THIS TRIP ". Disney movie? Paul looked as if he was about to explode and a bit woohoo where Logan was still calm. I looked back at Logan's lips and flashes replayed of the kiss. 

I felt my cheeks burn a bit from the fact that it was in front of everyone. That probably explains why Logan kissed me quick. I'm never going to get tired of saying that. Logan kissed me! Logan speaking shook me back out of my thoughts to pay attention to this argument? 

"Actually yes, but thanks for ruining the moment. Look I'm sorry I didn't call beforehand or told you I was coming. It was an impulse decision". I looked over at Paul who still looked angry and was still on the verge of explosion. 

"I accept your apology, but I don't care about your moment since you don't care about mine. Abby you can join us for the debate or you can frolick in the forest with Logan your prince" Paul said prince in disgust as he turned around to go back to where he was sitting. His fan girls followed too giving me dirty looks. Whaat did I do?

I stood still and looked back at Paul who was still furious as the two girls air fanned him to cool him down. I stared down at my feet to get a moment to process everything until I felt Logan tap my arm. 

"You should join the debate. I'll try to earn Paul's forgivness since he's mad at me". Logan then went to where all the tents were, and found an empty spot to start buiding his tent. I looked around to find the group staring at me now. 

I walked quickly next to Catherine who was looking at me quizically. 

"Abby I've never seen your face so red before". I didn't help that everyone including a very mad Paul was listening on what Catherine said, and staring at us. 

I touched my face to find it still hot meaning it's still red. I looked over at Logan who was working on his tent without that much effort, and felt my face start to heat up more. If it keeps heating up I could fry eggs on my face at this point.