final

sorry for any time skips ......it will have a lot...sorry and hope you enjoy my story

the next few days were all busy with the upcoming wedding ......the couple was happy since their fans liked the idea of them get married and they give a lot of support to the couple through the posts they comment .....other that they didn't like it after what happen changed their minds since they listen and show the couples action while they were getting ready for the marriage

(time skip)

after the wedding took place they went to their hotel room ....

hyo:oppa.....nampion...?

hyuk:what did you call me?

hyo:nampion.....(hug him as he got out the bathroom)

hyuk:aigo why my wife is so cute....(kiss her)

hyo:oppa ....

hyuk;what is it?

hyo:oppa....what do you want to do tomorrow?

hyuk:wait what ?is our honey moon ,we will do a baby ....(wink)

hyo:yah........I want to go out and have fun not in the hotel....

hyuk:ok ok.....we will don't worry but tonight is our first night as married couple.....(go near her )come here hyo......

hyo:ande.....(run away)what do you have in mind?ani oppa(start chasing each other)

hyuk:you know....(grab her and pull her down sitting on him)now you are mine.....(grab with his one hand her breast and with the other one going for her pussy ...)

hyo:ahhhhoppa.....ande...ahhh......(just then he start kissing her neck which make hyoyeon unable  to stop him,she liked the way he making her fell)

hyuk:tonight I will not hold back(kiss her and again.....took her clothes off)

hyo:then don't oppa....I am here and waiting for it...ahhh(he push his fingers in her pussy .....and continue kissing her near arear....)

hyuk:you agreed babe....(start to pulling his privet part in her.....)wow babe you so hot making me not want to stop,ahhhh this ahhh....

hyo:oppa...ahhh oppa....

the next day 

hyo waked first and get out the bed first to take a shower but as soon as she got out the bed and walked in front of bed hyuk waked up and saw her naked.....

hyuk:hey babe....

hyo:oppa.....(hide her privet parts with her hands)

hyuk:(went near and grab her hands away...)you are mine now hyo don't hide them form me....(kiss)I love them.....

hyo:oppa....stop with all this shit...and get ready we have breakfast in 20 minutes....

hyuk;ok lets go...(get her in the shower...)

hyo:together?

hyuk:krotsio (kiss)I hold it up all this long now you cant hide me ...(grab her and pull her down the water ....he kissed her so passionate )

hyo:ahhh oppa...not again...ahhh...

hyuk:then do you want to change the game?(hyo just node)then go down.....(she did ad he told her ....but when she did ,she realized what he meant...)

hyo:oppa you sure..?

hyuk:oh...come baby show me how you eat the lollipop....(too dirty..)