debut

when the reporters left

eunhyuk:hyo is it true ?are you that girl?

hyo:mmm I saw your neckless and I remember our past....

eunhyuk:so you are that small teacher ?xaxaxa I never thought I will see you again....

hyo:yes I was small....axaxxa oppa nice meeting you again right ?

eunhyuk:oppa?(wow did she just call me that ?I am dreaming?)

hyo:mmm oppa ....well I call everyone else oppa so why don't I call you too that ?also when we were kids I was calling you oppa....

eunhyuk:oo greee....hyouniee...xaxaxa

hyo:xaxaxa oppa I have to go home before dinner ....I will see you around ...

eunhyuk:ooo koumao...bye...(aish....that little kid ....(he smiled)

the time pasted and the girls started the program of school of rock hyoyeon meet the boys but as their sunbes in different stages ,they didn't have much time to meet and have fun because of their schedule and they were tiered. 

as soon as they finished the school of rock and officially debuted they  done another show were they introduce their self  (MTV Girls' Generation)

(if you want to see all the episodes just see them in the youtube...is a little hard to put all this videos in one part)the girls continue their stages with the songs into the new world and girls generation that was written by their chairman for them....

like that their dream started but what they didn't expect was as soon as they begin to get known by people and be nominated and have wins of the music awards(you can see them in the first video before the title) ....the girls continue their promotions in different shows such as factory girl ,different cfs  and their first mini album and tour with sm(I couldn't find the tour in video....is the sm town live 08)eunhyuk and hyoyeon even if they couldn't meet  they agree that each time they meet to not put everyone's attention to them because of that scandal...

The dancing queen meet her kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें