what ???

sunny :uniee she was in two training programs....in sm and yg did you know that?

hyo:mingu?boe?(turn around and find eunhyuk staring at her butt, she automatically  stand)what are you doing ..?

eunhyuk:mingu wanted us to come...to who are you talking ?

hyo:none of your business...

sunny :ooo oppa anio...(bow)

eunhyuk:sunny ?how?

hyo:we are friends now get out of here...

principle:ooo you were here ?your friends are looking for you ....

eunhyuk:nde ...koumao...(is she trainer at sm?,left )

hyo:what is it pumu?

principle:well can you talk later with the girls now we have to talk...?

hyo:nde ....sunnya lets talk later i have to go....

sunny:nde uniee...(close the chat and the laptop)

hyo:what is it pumu?

principle:well as you know they have to stay here for couple of days  so they need a room...and because they are more than 4 people they will leave in yours and mingus room ...

hyo:ande i don't want them in my room...pumu ...

principle:you two will stay at my room as we did the first year until mingu could stay alone.....there are no but hyo ....now lets pack your things and move them to my room ....

hyo:arraso....(why my room ....if they touch my things they will be dead)

with  that they get their necessary things and went to their aunts room ,then hyo went down and inform the boys that they will be staying at hers and mingus room ....the boys had to choose which room they will be staying so they played a game ...the losers were going to stay at hyo's room ....lee-siwon-donghae-eunhyuk-shin-kangin the rest at the next room .....

eunhyuk:yah show us the way ...

hyo:arra...come....all of you ...please....(hyo enter her room )

the boys knew that it was going to be too girly but what they didn't knew was this one....

image:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9c/f9/b3/9cf9b3b489c298d4effa700eb15515a0.jpg

siwon:why there is another door?

hyo;aaa is mingus room ...

lee:why is like that ?

hyo:we opened this door because sometimes mingu wanted to come to me at the nights ,and because he was afraid of dark he was crying every night ....before we get this door.....

eunhyuk:so you were  you will stay?

donghae:why you need to know bro?

hyo:at my aunts so don't worry you will not need to see me ,i will leave you now ...if you need help ask pumu...(left the room)

eunhyuk:why did you ask like that ...is not like i care about her ....i just don't want her be near me...

kangin:ndee....sure

eunhyuk;hyong...

lee:gree lets put our things ....

siwon:yah  were we should put our clothes ?is too small...

donghae :lets put some of our clothes in  for now...

eunhyuk:gree(open the wardrobe but what he saw  was not the empty place but the different pictures and albums......)what is that?