snsd reunion

for couple of weeks the boys were so focus on their job that they  didn't had a chance to meet the girls...they got to hear their news over internet or TV....soo got a new agency which agree to have schedules and with the rest members,seo was starting her own company where she had an idea of making her idols have more options than one....make them able to act ,sing,or do what they want more frequently....so she asked help from sm chairman to make an agreement to corporate ....since Jessica learn about it she wanted to join again the  stage with the rest of the group...tiffany came back and sing a contract with seo's company to continue as snsd member...hyo was on tv show for her to learn more English...tae was doing her tour when she found out about all this...yuri...now is healthy and together (as a couple)with donghae who had a chance to confess his feelings to her....yoona is with yunho ,sunny was doing her own filming and radio  station.the girls moved again but this time all together with Jessica....they took photos from their time supporting each other at their concerts and their fun times at home...their actions made the fans go crazy , if the girls will join the stage as 9 again...or they will follow their own road without stages...hyo notice it and get the chance to find  the truth about all the  incidents happen to them.....

snsd new dorm

manager :edra gather around....

tae:what is it oppa?

manager:look I know that you all made your plans with your agencies but you need to participate as one in strong heart special....it will be named as the reunion of snsd....

hyo:what we will be discussing about?

manager:well deptounim said that is better to avoid making things hard....such as the fact that you left the sm...why Jessica never kept in touch with you or why she never appeared on tv all this years...

sunny:ok...anything else we need to know oppa?

manager:nde....we call your agencies is still on the approval but if it is ok get ready for it it will be live and this Friday...so keep that in mind..

jess:mine already told me about it...and they said is good for my image since I have my plan to get on seo company...

tiff:you will..?wow....

seo:nde I am still discussing this ....also I agree on this show too...we have  to wait for am again...

sunny:dont worry I will ask samchun ....

yoona:gree do that he can listen to you...hope we can continue again as 9....

yuri:that would be great..

hyo;mmm but I am glad we are now together  even with this unsure future...

tae:gree that's more important ...than anything 

hyo:now snsd..(put her hand in the middle)

tae:aporom snsd(did the same)

snsd:yomoni snsd (did all together fighting)

seo;axaxxa uniee....you always manage to put us together axaxa

hyo:grom...how can a family have an individual?

tae:gree...she is good at leadership axxaxa

hyo:nda ania....you are the leader...

yuri:axaxxa

at leehyuk apartment

hyuk;yah you got the new schedule for this Friday?

shin:oh the girls will be there...

lee:oh all of them will that be ok?

hyuk:i don't know we will have to see....

shin:yah don't worry since they move back together this mean they are ok with it ...