introduction

this  story is about  hyohyuk .....I wish they were real ....

I will go even before snsd debuted and the characters didn't knew each other .....

hyoyeon :at mean time she is a student at a dance -athletic school.....she is a trainer in sm and she is friend with 9 other girls .she grew in a lovely family ,where she learned to be strong ,a good and responsible person. She have a younger brother who loves her more than anyone.....they live with their aunt in Seoul  ,they had to leave from their parents house in order to be near to sm and the best schools .

hyo's aunt :she is the younger sister of hyo's father, she helped his brother take care of her niece during this whole time .she is the principal of hyo's school,but they keep it a secret .also she is the bigger fan of hyoyeon from the beginning becuse she was the one that give hyoyeon a push to make the auditions for sm,even if her brother(hyo's father) didnt aprove.

hyo's mother :big fan of H.O.T ,that's the reason bringing hyo in sm and no other entertaiment .she is owner of a small restaurant in their home town .she is there for her kids even if they are apart ,they talk about their days and their secrets like they do with their friends.she is an open mind person and she try her best to support her kids in thier disicions .

hyo's appa:he is not aproving hyo being an idol and espesialy beacuse he doesn't want his daughter saffer for criticals and scandals,he know well his kids even if he doesnt show it sometimes.he have the role of bad cop but is from his love for his children.he have one little sister that wishes to see her married before settle his own children.he is unemployed after his fether death.

eunhyuk :he is the dancing king of suju ,they just debut and they are taking part in different shows in order to gain more fans until their next comeback stage.he grow in a lovely enviroment even if he had to leave in a poor enviroment .....he is following his dream with his friend.he have an older sister that can trust with everything .....she is his best friend and his diary ,he doesnt say everything to his parents in order to not made them angry or worry....since his debut he is the one that take care of his family,he give his family the money he gains to support them ....

THE REST WILL BE SHOW IN THE STORY ....HOPE YOU LIKE IT...