why me??

the next few days eunhyuk continue making fun of hyo but today was their last day living with her ,they were going to their new dorm and hyo was not going to go to school for a couple of days .at school lately some girls notice eunhyuk being really close to hyo ,they didn't like it so they wanted to scare her and stay away from their oppa....

at class

teaher:edra today is our last day with suju members here...so lets make this day special ok?

students:ok

siwon:edra lets get going we will be late...

eunhyuk:hyung we are near by ...(they enter the class)

lee:sorry for being late...

teacher:you are not late I come early to see hyo ...I wanted to tell her something ....hyo come out for a minute...

hyo:ok

eunhyuk:why he need hyoyeon again?

siwon:nda boula maybe is  you know who...

donghae:hyong are you worried that she will leave and you want see her again?

eunhyuk:ani is not like that ...I....(put his hand in his pocket )

lee:ok edra just let him be...sit the teacher is here...

siwon:hyo what he needed ?

hyo:nothing is just for me being lazy lately ...

siwon:ooo(why she is lying to me?)

the class continued without distractions...when the ring rang the students went out to get food or find their friends....as hyoyeon was going to the stairs to go down ...

eunhyuk:yah come here...

hyo:why are you going to bully me again?

eunhyuk:yah ....(went more near her)what the teacher told you?

hyo:nothing that you need to know....(try to go away)

eunhyuk:(block her way)yah are you in love with him?

hyo:mboo? if I am or not that doesn't matter to you now go away...(he let her go to the  school yard,but he was watching her form afar.....that time some girls were fallowing him and saw everything ,they got angry and they start thinking what they should do with hyo)

siwon:hyo come here this boy was looking for you...

hyo;mm anioeseo kim hyoyeon immita(smiled at him,the boy couldn't take his eyes from her)

siwon:i will leave you two talk...(left)

hyo:so whats the matter?(enhyuk saw them and went closer to hear their conversation)

boy:i know that you don't know me that well but (bow)...please accept this....and .....will you be my girlfriend?(hyo was shocked ...but manage herself well to not be seen her felling's)

eunhyuk:how he dare ask her that?what will she say?

hyo:mmm I know who you are niko (keep her smile....)and koumao for likening me (stop smiling)but I cant have a boyfriend right now..gesouamitta(she bow back)

boy:is it because of me?

eunhyuk:yes ,she don't want him...xaxaxa

hyo:(smiled)anii...is just that I have my mind in my work right now  and I cant afford dating so ...(bow again)sorry..

boy:your work?

eunhyuk:yah just leave her already...

hyo:mm but if we meet again when we are older lets have a date and then we will see ok?