wgm part 3

the next morning hyuk was ready to go to hyo for their date but before that he visited once more time his father at the hospital......after that he drive to the snsd dorm but before he meet the wgm crew and the cameras he made a quick call to make sure it was ok.....(see later on)

wgm crew:morning....ready to film?

hyo:nde anioseo...(bow)

wgm crew:hyuk is downstairs he is just need to start filming ...

hyo;oh ok...(went to her room to make sure she looked ok...also she saw hyuk form her window)

hyuk:so can we start now?(saw that someone was at the window)

wgm crew:yes ...1...2...3...

hyuk:katsa...(get in the elevator..)

hyo was just waiting for him like she was getting some more make up on.....

hyuk:(was out the door...cant wait any longer...please answer it fast.....)poufff come on ....

hyo:ohh?oppa is here?(got to the door)ndoukouseo?

hyuk:ndayah....yobo(smiled)

hyo:ehh?oppa?

hyuk:nde....can you open up?

hyo:tsakamanio.....(go to her room and left the jacket she was wearing earlier...then run back to the door to open it)oppa anio...

hyuk:anio...(gave her a rose..)what did you do that take you that long?

hyo:nothing...come in...(she went to the kitchen to put the rose to the vase with the rest of the flowers he gave her...)

hyuk:(saw the flowers..)so what's with this flowers?are all mine?

hyo:nde....I keep them in one place since the girls don't like me to full the apartment with the flowers...what would you like to have oppa?

hyuk:just water...please...(hyo came out with a glass of water)komsamita...(drink some)

hyo:oppa mission came...

hyuk;gree?(read it) as all the new married couples you should find your own house...where your love will grow...

hyo:so we should go to the agencies to found a place for us...

hyuk:gree..but before that I want us to go somewhere....

hyo:gree...lets go...

in the car

hyuk:hyo....what kind of house do you want?

hyo:ah well...I prefer an apartment near our workplace...(saw hyuk...)a small one we are just two so we don't need much things ....

hyuk:gree....but I thought a house would be better ...it would be more comfortable since it will have its own garden ,and more rooms ....

hyo:why we need that ?is just a waist of money....

hyuk:yah ...in the future where will our kids play,sleep ...?(hyo got embarrassed as she hear kids)

hyo:ouri kids?(hyuk saw hyo and got embarrassed too)

hyuk:nde...did I say something I shouldn't?

hyo:ani..is just you think too much...oppa...

hyuk:gree?(arrived)

hyo:oh...oppa whee okiso?

hyuk:you will see....(grab her hand and press the door bell)

hyo:oppa you sure?

hyuk:mm don't worry...(the door opened)

kai:oh anio noona hyung ...come in...