22

SinB's

i am now at the funeral of my parents, as much as i wanna grieve but i need to take care of the guests first. approaching them if they need anything, but i only get their 'sorry for your loss' in return.

"hey, you can rest for awhile while i take care of the others" EunMyeon pats my shoulder, looking at me softly then i sigh.

"i can do this hyung" i replied, he just nod, he is also tired too since he is the one who manages the funeral while me and EunKi hyung are the ones who invited everyone who is a family, friend and a business partner to our parents.

"remember to take a rest okay?" he just said and i playfully pats his shoulders with a weird face, making him laugh before walking away.

while roaming around, i widen my eyes when the Jeons are already here. i can feel everyone's stare when i walk towards them.

"mom, dad" i hesitated to say it at first, but they look at me then giving me a fatherly and motherly smile.

we started to talk and i can feel my hyungs looking at us with a teasing glint, knowing that the Jeons right now beside me, is the parents of my son's father.

i decided to leave them alone, to have their time to talk with the others. but before that, i am surprised when mom gave me a kiss on my cheeks. i just smiled at her before walking away.

"hey" i flinch as hearing a familiar voice. looking up and i saw Jungkook carrying JungEun. i suddenly get concerned, caressing his arms and JungEun who is wide awake.

"he is not suppose to be here" i worriedly said

"i know but for some reasons he cant sleep, i am getting worried because i didnt know what to do" he softly said, i nod by that. JungEun sometimes is too stubborn to sleep.

"you can just carry him at the car to put him to sleep, then i will go home right away" he added, JungEun being here is really dangerous, considering the crowded people.

"arent you working?" i ask and he shakes his head while smiling.

"no, my son is more important than my work" he said, looking fondly at the little angel in his arms. our little angel.

"oh Jungkook wassup man- what the fuck is JungEun doing here?!" EunKi hyung asks and i roll my eyes.

"hey" Jungkook said, scratching the back of his head. looking at me as if he needs help.