6

Sowon's

"Unnies! I want some strawberry with whipping cream and oohh! also some chocolates in it!" SinB whines but you can see in her eyes that she is excited.

our jaw drops after she said that because first of all

WHERE CAN WE FIND THOSE IN 3AM IN THE MORNING?!

"Bi ah its 3 in the morning, nobody sells some food like that in this hour, how about some mangos hm? we cou-"

"y-you cant give me strawberries with whipping cream and chocolate in it?" SinB said, tearing up

"no its just that-" i was cutted off

because she cried, we sighed and i look at Umji and Yuju, signalling its their turn now.

it has been SinB's 5 months on being pregnant, and it was hard to keep up with her mood swings and cravings. so we decided that we should group ourselves to take turns on whose going to be with her and on whose going to buy her cravings.

Yuju and Umji gets my signal, they quickly go out and now we have to wait for them. playing a movie called 'the lion king' so that SinB wouldnt be bored

i smiled as seeing her baby bump, it was very cute. her pouting face makes her even look more cuter, this female infront of me has been through so much and eventhough she had experienced it, she still didnt give it as an excuse to be kind and loving to us

30 minutes have passed, Yuju and Umji have not yet arrived, SinB just whines making her look so cute in my eyes

SinB has always been unique, she prefers to wear comfortable clothes such as jeans, oversized hoodie and shirts than shorts, sandos, tight clothes and short dresses.

she hates the color pink and does not do aegyos, she hates them. but still, she looks so cute even without trying. SinB has been a kind hearted soul to everyone around her, nobody deserves her not even us, especially that male who made her pregnant and her family

Yuju and Umji had finally arrived, i signal them to go to the kitchen. we do the work as fast as possible and then give SinB her strawberries

"thank you unnies i love youuuu!!" SinB thanked us making us smile, a simple thank you and i love you from her is enough.

as we sat on the couch, our eyes are dropping on its own, yawning while laying down, i let the darkness surrounds me.

SinB's

As i was eating this strawberry, i can hear snores. I smiled because i saw Umji and the unnies sleeping soundly, i continued to eat my strawberries, mmm its so yummy!! suddenly i flinched when i heard the doorbell rings.

i looked at our wallclock stating that it was just 5 in the morning, who the heck will be awake in 5 in the morning?!

I stand up and go outside, walking towards our black gate, i take a bite on the strawberries again. while munching, i look up seeing a handsome man infront of me, he is cute tho-wait what?

"Good Morning im terribly sorry if i bother you, but can you tell which direction this house is? im just kinda lost" He said politely and i look at the picture. Oh its Mrs. Park house.

Mrs. Park has always been good to me, she is a lovely woman i may say. i sometimes, visit her house, lucky for this man i know the way.

"Ahh your just gonna walk a little bit more and when you see the 456 number its there, mister stranger" i said and he nods while chuckling at the nickname.

"Thank you!" He said and bow to me and of course i bowed back, i head back to the sala and smile as i see the unnies sleeping peacefully.

i grab 5 blankets and put it on them incase they're cold. kissing their foreheads one by one, i leave the lamp open, putting the plate to the sink and go upstairs

as i carefully lay down to my bed, i sigh as caressing my baby bump

"goodnight baby" i whisper and then slowly close my eyes, letting the sleep overtake me.

Unknown's

"god damn Jeon! where did you find that beauty? you're so lucky!"

"shut up, hyung she is mine"

"okay okay, possessive shit. so is that baby is yours?"

"im a hundred percent sure its mine hyung, and i cant wait to take them. but for now, i have to make sure that everything is calm, you know the world im in hyung"

"oh yeah because you're just the infamous-"

"continue your words and i dont hesitate to pierce my bullets to your head"

"jeez, im sorry okay!"

"i would do everything, everything just for them to be safe and sound. even if that means for me to not be with her by now, then, so be it"