4

SinB's

             now is the day that i'll be visiting my parents and hyungs again after months, God, im so nervous and hell i want to disappear for a good 2 minutes. its not just an normal visit, its called 'announcing that im pregnant visit' yey -.-

as i look at my mirror, i made sure that my outfit is okay

(SinB's outfit)

i sigh and my heart is beats fast in nervousness. im gonna be facing a literal demons guys, joke HAHAHAHA they are still my family tho, if they are demon then i am a de-okok i'll cut the crap.

"you can do it EunBi ah! Gdragon will be counting on yah!" Umji said as i am going downstairs. i roll my eyes playfully.

"baby dragon must be very proud of me after announcing the angel inside of my tummy"

"oh he will sure be, now get out so i get to have some alone time here"

so when was the last time i have visited this mansion? maybe five or six months? i sighed and then get out of my car. the maids and the butlers is only looking at me.

as making my way to the dining room, i can already hear their voices.

"EunBi?" i heard a voice calls my name, i turn around and see Eun hyung, coldly looking at me.

"h-hyung" i stuttered and he nods.

"guys EunBi is already here" Eun hyung annoinced and i sighed

"do you want to eat?" they asked as i walking in to the dining room.

"i just wanted to talk to you about some important things" i slowly said and the nod.

"so what is it you wanna talk about?" mom asks as sitting down to the sofa, i take a deep breath

here goes nothing Hwang EunBi

"im pregnant" i announced making them froze

"y-you are what?" dad asks and my heart is beating so fast because of nervousness.

"i-im pregna-" a slap cutted me off, that breaks my heart into pieces

"who is the father?"

"i-i dont kno-" a slap again cutted me off, 2 slap in the face for this day eh?

"you wanted to visit us to announce that mistake, bullshit! are problems is what you only bringing to this family EunBi?!" Eunki hyung said making me clench my fist.

"what would our clients and business partner will think if they knew that thing inside you? that child will bring shame to the family!" mom said completely worried, that makes my blood boil

"we do not accept that baby-"

"i knew you're gonna say this, how pathetic of you to think and worry other's opinion than me. im here mom, im here right infront of you. wanting you to atleast listen to me first, yes i didnt know the father of this child, it was an accident, yes, but dont you dare call my child a embarassment to this family, you have no rights"

"all my life, you didnt even show what a mother, father and a brother's love is, i have been living such life that is not worth of living for, that i, myself is feeling unloved and unappreciated" i paused and look all of them in the eyes

"no one told me that being your daughter or sister would me this painful and tiring, everything i do, felt like it wasnt enough. i tried mom, i tried dad, i tried hyungs to be the family member whom you will be proud of" i said broking down to tears.

"i tried, i really tried and im sorry, im sorry if my try wasnt enough to satisfy you or will make you happy. but i cant try anymore, im also sorry for that. from now on, i'll be going as Hwang EunBi, not the daughter of Jessica Hwang and Kris Hwang and not the sister of Eunki, Eun and EunByeon Hwang. i promise to you that you'll not see my child in the near future" i said and take my purse.

"goodbye" thats my last greeting to them

as i get in to my car and started to drive, my mind and heart is in a mess

i sigh, atlast im free

sometimes letting go of something, isnt that even painful