1

sinb's

             "HWANG EUNBI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" yerin unnie shouted at me. her voice is very loud and that amazes me to be honest, because, obviously my door is close yet her voice can still be heard. i wanna give her a clap and my congratulatory but not in the mood for taking her infamous 'smack in the head'.

after checking my outfit i headed downstairs not liking the idea of receiving  such shouts of my name, didnt want people to know such beautiful name, its supposed to be a pretty secret like how pretty i was. yeah, cringeworthy, i know, psh.

"tell me that's what you're wearing on a goddamn bar?" Eunha unnie asks and i clapped at her, my unnie is so incredible, i cant-

"omygosh unnie, you're such a geniu-"

"get up there in your room and wait for us, you will do that right my baby?" Sowon unnie said then i chuckle oh so sweetly, this unnie was really whipped for me, to the point that i want to smack her face with her hair extension because of the nickname 'baby' she had just use to call me.

"didnt want to upset my unnie so yeah!" i said then walks up to my own room, waiting patiently.

🌌

"you've got to be kidding me" i soon stated as i saw my outfit, you can say that my butt was being clearly seen! shit! oh Lord help me! this outfit is too short for my liking

"unnie this is so short! why the fu-"

"nuh-uh-uh, curse words are not allowed in this household"

"but-"

"no buts, now c'mon and lets party party!" sowon unnie said, obviously isnt listening to my opinion about this outfit that they picked.

i guess i should go to the bar with this torture.

🌌

as i gulp my last shot, i sighed and look at my unnies who was dancing like some crazy females who just got escaped from a asylum. i smiled, those are the ones whom is with me through my toughest and lowest times, they are the reason why i keep fighting on my life. 

they became my true family, the ones who makes me feel what love really is. i want to thank them for letting me feel it. my original family just-well, making me think that i wasnt good enough for them, so yeah. i was sensitive when the topic is about them honestly.

i drink my newly ordered shots then suddenly my unnies is out of nowhere. waves of pain hit on my head, my surrounds are blurry as i try to stand up. i started to walk, but shit, my head really hurts. dumb EunBi! dumb alcohol! dumb all!

and dumb to that someone who got bumped to me!

"im sorry" i heard a deep voice, i try to look at his face with a proper sight but my eyes cant cooperate. damn it!

i can feel he near my body to his built one. i suddenly blush.

"w-what are you-"

"you're so breathtaking" he said in his deep voice that is making my heart thump. shit!

"Jungkook is the name, incase you dont know whos name will you gonna scream later"

i thought it will be alright, a one night stand wouldnt hurt right? 

oh boy how wrong i was.

____________________________

editing this book! i will try my best to avoid such grammatical errors!

-a