21

SinB's

"g-good evening" after that i gulp, i am so nervous sitting infront of the Jeon family. God, their aura intimidates me to the point that i want the floor to eat me up.

"you look beautiful tonight, my dear" Mrs Jeon complements me that makes my face, blush.

"t-thank you" i softly replied and look at Jungkook who is holding back his laughter. i intentionally stepped on to his foot making him stop and playfully glare at me.

"p-pwetty" our eyes looked at the youngest Jeon, i internally coo at his cuteness. he looks about 5 or 6 years old.

"your hyung's lover is pretty right?" Mr Jeon suddenly said, i was taken aback. he is known as the most influential person that South Korea has, i know he and my father are good friends with each other.

"enjoy the dinner, Ms Hwang. or should i drop the formalities?"

"SinB will be enough" i replied and he smiles warmly at me.

"i heard about what happened to your parents" Mrs Jeon carefully said,

"we're very sorry for your loss, you can expect our presence to their burial" i can hear the sadness in her voice, my parents and Jungkook's parents have a great bond in both business and personal lives. so it isnt a surprise if they already heard what happened to them.

"thank you Mrs Jeon" i can feel Jungkook holds my hand under the table that makes my clenching heart, atleast, relaxes.

"let's enjoy the dinner, shall we?" Mr Jeon said and we started to eat, there are many foods and all of them tastes so good. i noticed Jungkook looking at me from time to time, caressing my hands that is still holding to his.

________________

Mrs Jeon brings me to her room, since Jungkook and his father have something to talk about. we sat on the big sofa, places on the center of the wide luxurious room. the atmosphere feels homey, that makes me very comfortable.

"i am curious on how you two met, is that okay to ask?"

shit

so, how can i tell her that i met Jungkook at a bar, we fucked and got pregnant for 9 whole months without him being on my side?

even by the thought of it, sounds very painful and ugly.

do i have to make up a story?

"no not at all, me and Jungkook actually met at a park?" nice story Hwang SinB, fuck how can i be so dumb when it comes to this?