3

sinb's

                a pregnancy test

thats what they give to me with a hopeful eyes, my heart started to beat so fucking fast that i could feel like it will get out from my own body. im nervous and scared about this matter, what if im really pregnant? how will i find his/her father? will i give his/her a good life?

"you know that we are still here to accept you and support you right?" sowon unnie said and i nod. a deep sigh escaped from my lips.

"i-im just scared unnie"

"dont be, also, if you're really pregnant, you will be a great mother that anyone could ever wish that they had one" yuju unnie said that makes my heart swells.

"a-alright" i said and walks in to the bathroom,

here goes nothing, hwang sinb

author's

the girls waited for sinb anxiously, they were also nervous and excited at the same time. thinking about the female's baby excites them. they have the instinct that keeps telling them that their second maknae in the group is pregnant.

and their instincts was right

"unnies, its positive" sinb announced, the female closed her eyes, ready to take the judgement from them but instead she got squeals and congratulatory.

"omyghoooooooodddd!! our hwang is pregnant waaahhhh!!" eunha said. sinb was in tears not because of sadness but because of joy and excitement. she caress her tummy that carry a little angel in it.

'they accept you baby, my unnies accepts you'

she thought and smile that can make the flowers bloom. the female looked beautiful when she does that, its making her unnies smile also. seeing their sinb is happy, they are also happy.

"now why dont we celebrate!" sowon said and the girls squeals, a warm atmosphere spreads out through the whole house, as if it is welcoming the angel inside of EunBi's tummy.

"have you been watching her every move?"

"yes sir"

"any news?"

"well about that, the news is quitely shocking because it seems like she is pregnant" his eyes coldly stares at the man infront of him, his perfect eyebrows going up slowly as his natural red thin lips gets bitten by his teeth.

"mwo?" he asked as if the sudden news is a whole joke.

"they saw her buying a pregnancy test, and one of our men who purposely takes the job as a delivery man had delivered a large amount of foods in her house, well while giving it, this is what they are talking about" the other slowly giving his phone to him, scared of the calm man sitting of him, looking so powerful abd untouchable. he started to play the voice record.

'i cant wait to meet your baby EunBi ah'

'im also excited unnie at the same time scared'

'dont be, im sure you're gonna be a responsible mother'

and the voice record ends, the male smiles and lean on to his swivel chair, looks up to the ceiling and darkly stares at the man infront of him.

"watch her every move, make sure she stays out of danger because if i heard that something happens to her, you all are dead" he threathens, the other could only nod, bowing and getting out if his luxurious office room

he standed up and then, looks at his big window, showing the full view of the whole city of seoul, the male puts his hand on the pocket then slowly drinks his alcohol, smirks unknowingly.

"looks like a Jeon is what you carry on that beautiful tummy" he said to no one and shows his full smile that is rare to see.

"how exciting"