She nods and sits up, looking around. She sees the fluffy white bear I bought her years ago and giggles. "Polar bear!"

I giggle. "Not quite honey but so close! They both have white fur don't they?" I smile and stroke her hair that peaks out from under her beanie.

She nods and plays with it for a while as me and Seth watch her in comfortable silence. I hear a floor board creak and look over to see Jasper and Emmett, their eyes wide.

I smile. "Hey handsome strangers."

Emmett grabs me in a bear hug and holds me close as I laugh/groan. "Careful Em, pregnant here."

"You idiot, I missed you! I'm pissed at you!" He growls.

He sets me down and Jasper hugs me more politely, embracing me carefully and for a while. "We missed you honey."

I smile. "Marliya, these are your uncle's. Uncle Emmy and Uncle Jas. Can you say hi?"

She climbs over Seth and lays behind him shyly, hiding from their sight. "Big momma!" She whispers.

I giggle. "Yes, they are, but they're really kind and give amazing cuddles. Can you show them your amazing cuddles?"

She slowly peaks out at them and nods, sitting up. I pick her up and look at Emmett. "Emmett used to rock you to sleep and take you for bumpy rides in his big car."

She giggles and reaches for him as he takes her, shocked at how big she's gotten. She pokes his face and giggles. "Momma he not smile! Grumpy bummy."

He chuckles and smiles at her. "Better, princess?"

She throws her arms out. "Yes!"

He smiles and holds her close as they reconnect. Seth smiles. "If you guys are okay here I need to... reconnect with the pack."

I nod slowly and kiss him gently. "Be. Careful."

He rolls his eyes and runs out, kicking his shoes off and throwing his shirt before he leaves. I look back at Emmett and Marliya with a sigh, loving that they still have a good bond.

"Let's go downstairs." Jas suggests and I nod, following them downstairs.

Emmett sets Marliya down and she giggles, charging at him and trying to knock him down; the only person she knocks down is herself, falling on hee bum repeatedly with a 'oomph'.

"Can you show them your pretty dress?" I ask as I watch with a smile.

She holds her arms out and spins, showing off her denim dress and sparkly trainers. "Tada!" She giggles.

Emmett smiles. "You look awesome." He holds his hand up and she jumps to smack it, giggling as he teasingly raises his hand highest just before she does.

I lean my head on Jasper and smile as we watch; it's almost like we never left...

"Ahem."

I look over and see Rosalie, Alice, Bella and Edward stood with crossed arms. "Oh... hi...."

"Oh hi!? That's all you got!?!" Rose bursts.

I sigh and sit up. "I'm sorry, Rosalie."

"Oh of course you are. You always are! You run away whenever YOU want to and don't consider how the rest of us feel about it! How dare you!?"

I glare. "HOW DARE I?! My son died! I had to give birth to him knowing he was DEAD! Everywhere I looked in this house I saw him - his scans, baby toys, clothes, diapers. I couldn't handle it! So yes, we ran! We grieved and we grew and we can finally wake up every morning and smile at the future, not wallow at the past!"

She looks at me for a moment before she quickly hugs me. "I'm sorry..." she whispers and I sigh, hugging her tightly.

"I am too." I whisper.

"We missed you." Edward smiles small.

"I keep hearing that." I giggle small and look over at Marliya as Emmett tickles her. "Mar? These are your aunts and other uncle."

She tries to get away from Emmett but ends up shrieking more with laughter, unable to do so. I chuckle and feel Alice wrap an arm around my waist as Bella wraps one around my shoulder.

"She's beautiful, Adley." Bella smiles.

I lean my head on her. "I know. I can't believe I made her."

She giggles. "Welcome home... I won't give you a lecture, I'm sure you've had enough of those for Esme and Carlisle."

I shake my head. "Carlisle was calm... but Esme ran from me." I whisper.

Edward frowns. "Why would she do that?"

I shrug small. "Maybe I hurt her beyond repair..." I sigh and sit down, putting my face in my hands.

Marliya comes over once she's free and rests a hand on my shoulder. "Momma no sad. Mar make you happy!" She smiles.

I sniffle and pull her close. "Yes you will. Give me all your cuddles!" I giggle and kiss her repeatedly.

I ignore my siblings as they smile like goofs at us, obviously enjoying us being home. Marliya giggles and sits up. "Snack please."

I go to get up but Jasper stops me. "I got this. Marliya, do you want a race?"

Before he can even finish the word 'race' she's off and running to the kitchen. "I win!" She calls.

Jasper laughs and I smile. "She's a cheater like her father. You gotta be quicker than that."

He shakes his head as he goes after her, and I smile as I hear them raiding the cupboards. I sigh and look at my family. "What have I missed then?"

"Not a lot... we just all missed you."

I roll my eyes. "Next person to say they missed me gets a smack."

Edward laughs and sits beside me wrapping an arm around me. "But we did. How have you guys been? Where have you been? I've never seen you this tanned. You may just pass as a human." He teases.

I roll my eyes and fill them in on everything. I sigh when I speak about our old apartment - our first family home. "It's sad that we left but were home. We are where we belong." I whisper.

Edward kisses my head. "That's right. No more leaving forever."

"Deal." I sigh. "I've done enough reunions for one lifetime." I rub my tummy.

"Boy or girl?" Rose asks with a family.

"We didn't find out this time. We want s surprise, seeing as we have one of each already." A small pang stings my heart and I take a shaky breath. "Not long until we find out anyways." I force a smile.

"Adley?" Carlisle falls from downstairs.

I carefully get up and go down to him, looking at him as he stands by Esme. Her eyes are slightly lighter, a dark gold rather than black. She looks at me apologetic as she grips Carlisle's hand.

"Momma." I smile in relief.

"Hi honey... I missed you." She whispers but keeps her distance.

I look at Carlisle and take a step closer, seeing she's nervous. "Mom it's okay. You got this, it's just me; you've been around me 100s of times." I extend my hand.

She looks scared and hesitant but she slowly reaches for it, taking my soft hand in her cold one. I slowly pull her in for a hug and feel her still under my arms, not breathing.

"You got this." I whisper and I feel her inhale slowly. She bunches my t-shirt in her hands as she relaxes and inhales my scent more. "See?" I smile.

She cups my face. "I am so sorry baby. I haven't fed i-in months and I haven't been around humans and-"

"Shhh it's okay." I place my hands over hers and feel her sigh, resting her forehead on mine. "I'm back now mom. I promise."