Chapter Twenny Ate

Start from the beginning

Nothing.

Yoongi and Jimin had to be hiding somewhere. He was absolutely positive that they were on C hall. It was something in his gut telling him to stay on C hall, but he was starting to get anxious. Their presence was close by but Jungkook couldn't pinpoint where and it was frustrating. He wanted to yell out badly and demand the two assholes would show themselves but he knew as soon as he did that teachers would be stepping outside their classrooms ready to complain.

Jungkook was about to walk away but a bright red light was shone in his eye. He flinched away covering his left eye but soon his right eye was targeted next.

What the fuck?

He was standing with both hands covering his eyes from being assaulted anymore, but then it dawned upon him.

He scoffed, "Really funny guys. Lasers, such a good idea. How bout you bring ya scary asses out already and fight me instead of giving me epilepsy."

There was not a sound in the hallway. Of course it wasn't. Jungkook wanted to laugh. These two were fucking jokes.

He removed his hands from out front of his face.

"Boo!"

-

did i just do a cliffhanger?

AND A DOUBLE UPDATE?!??!?!

GSIUFBIBIOHFNANL

CHRISTIAN CHIM HAS BLESSED U GUYS.

now im going to go watch hell's kitchen now, buh bye.

also if you haven't go

vote on all the chapters you haven't voted on yet. we're almost at 1k VOTES YU FAGWARDS OH MY FUCKING GOSH

CAN WE GET TO 1K????

i'll do an all about me tag (or whatever fuck that shit is that authors do) sometime this week idk

© domseok // All Rights Reserved

this story is mine, strong power ty

vote, comment, & suggest to others

|➼|

im going to start leaving surprises at the bottom