thirteen

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THE COVER OF ONLY THEN BY JUNGKOOK I FUCKING SOBBED I'M STILL CRYING WHILE LISTENING TO IT. THE SONG FITS THE STORY DONT @ ME IM EMOTIONAL I WANT TO THROW MYSELF AT THE HIGHEST BUILDING THEN DIE AND RESURRECT BACK TO LIFE TO HEAR IT AGAIN UWUWENHRFLASKFHEIO :((((((((((

--/

"Are we there yet?"

"For the nth time, Jungkook, I don't know!"

"Why don't you know?! We're here for more than 2 hours!"

"Because that's the purpose of this cab, you're not supposed to know the destination!"

"That's dumb!" He retorted before mumbling to the driver, "no offense, ahjussi."

"No, it's not!"

"It is!"

"Jungkook, I swear I'm gonna rip your throat if you don't--"

"Um..."

Both our heads snapped at the direction of the driver who's sheepishly looking at us.

"We're actually already here..." He trailed off and gestured for us to look outside. I gasped loudly at the sight.

I turned my head to Jungkook, he was looking outside, too. I shook him excitedly like a child, "we're on a beach!" I exclaimed.

He scoffed, "beach?"

"A beach!!" I confirmed.

"Ne, we're in Gyeongpo-dae, near the Gyeongdae beach," the driver butted in, "I chose this place as the destination because it's known for the perfect place to watch the sunset, and this exact location isn't that crowded as you have suggested," the driver explained, "there's also the pavilion near here, and the pine tree forest for leisure walks. It's peaceful there." He smiled at us warmly. He emitted the aura of a father, what a nice old man.

"Thank you, ahjussi, for bringing us here!" I smiled in gratitude and opened the car to get outside.

Jungkook followed me as I rushed to the fine-dusted sand.

"Yah, you haven't paid for the cab yet!" He yelled behind me.

"I already paid in advance, stupid!" I yelled back.

I crouched down to remove my boots just to feel the warmth of the sands and to let my feet sink on it. I ran to get near to the shore.

I looked back while running, I was excited beyond belief! I smiled widely at Jungkook and gestured for him, "hurry here!" I said.

He was casually walking closer to me with a little serene smile on his face before shaking his head. My pace slowed down as I observed his physique, he was looking at his shoes, sands were sticking on it and his small smile disappeared as he grunted in annoyance.

My chest hurt from the loudness of the thumps of my heart. I stopped running and simply stared at him. He was sporting a style that was his, with his white t-shirt and blue denim jeans that made his thighs, God, his thighs, the outline of the muscles there was prominent and I fought the urge to blush. I averted my gaze.

When will my nerves calm down every time I'm near him?

When will the time stop whenever I stare at him?

I released the breath I didn't realized I was holding when Jungkook reached where I was, he was holding his bag on his left hand and the black face mask was on his chin. I guess that was the 'disguise'.