eleven

stare at the gif^ and be blessed

--/

She walked passed us after her (sort of) declaration of war leaving the four of us in silence at the hallway before Chaeyoung muttered, "what secret was she talking about, Unnie?" she asked.

The two unnies went quiet before Jisoo sighed. "I guess we have to talk about all this at home." She said, "let's head to the dorm first and have lunch before addressing the drama."

The three of us hesitantly left the hallway to follow Jisoo-unnie and headed to the van, our manager was already at the driver's seat.

"Where's Eunbi?" She asked.

Jennie-unnie answered while rolling her eyes, "She needs to be alone right now, i don't know," she shrugged.

Manager-unnie only stared at her in confusion for a while before starting the engine. The whole drive was filled with silence, nobody wanted to talk about what Eunbi-unnie referred earlier.

Once we reached the dorm, no one else was still speaking until Jisoo-unnie grumbled in annoyance.

"Ahh! What is with this awkwardness? Speak of the elephant in the room or I'll scream fire at all of you!!" She shouted while pointing at us.

"Um, unnie, I don't really get why Eunbi-unnie said that. Or the secrets that she knew. Do we all have secrets we didn't get to talk about?" She asked herself the last question, confused.

I cleared my throat to draw her attention, which I succeeded into doing. When she turned her head towards me her eyes grew big as she realized that I, Lalisa Manoban, had a secret.

She bit her nails because of nervousness and tried to composed herself. I shook my head, what a chipmunk.

"Okay, whoever had a secret or whatever Eunbi was rambling about earlier, raise your hand." Jisoo-unnie demanded.

All four of us raised our hands.

Silence once again greeted us as we stare at each other with our hands still up on air.

"I can't believe you guys." Chaeng blurted out.

"You raised your hand too, idiot!" Jennie-unnie retorted.

"That's because I knew Lisa's secret, that makes it another secret, right?"

I gulped.

"Okay, disclose the secrets." Jisoo-unnie clapped, "Jennie, let's start with you."

"Why me? You're older than me, you should go first!"

"Ah, why is the culture of Korea have to be this way..." Jisoo-unnie mumbled, "fine! I'll go first." She adjusted her seat, we were on the the carpeted floor, I'm not sure why we didn't sat on the sofa but we're all sitting on the floor with bended knees.

I don't know why we're like this, too, to be competely honest.

Jisoo-unnie cleared her throat, "so I don't even think this is a big deal of a secret but Eunbi might use it against me, considering she's planning a grand revenge or some shit,"

"You stopped calling her honorifics, I wonder why," Jennie-unnie pointed out, the former only rolled her eyes in response. "She's only older than me for a month, anyway." She mumbled.

"So you know how I'm shooting for a drama, right?" She asked, we nodded. "Well, Eunbi visited me there unexpectedly and she so happened to make her appearance when someone was confessing to me," she told us.