We'll Meet Again - Felix

Start from the beginning

"When I came here," he looked over at Felix and took a step closer to him. "I found you two all cuddly and sleeping in each other's arms. And what I found next were a few notes, between the two of you." he walked over to me and put two fingers to my temple.

"Don't you dare to hurt her!" Felix pushed Peter of me and they started to fight. Peter got the upper hand and punched Felix a few times in his face.

"STOP IT!" I tried to push Peter off of Felix but he punched me in my face, which knocked me out.

~

When I woke up I was in a cage at the side of the camp. Ugh, Peter is such a drama queen! Why did he put me in a bloody cage? The camp was completely empty, the only thing that kept it from being completely dark was the slightly burning bonfire. At the other side of the camp was another cage with somebody in it.

"Felix?" My voice was raspy and barely heard, but the body moved. It is Felix! He sat up and reached his hand out between the barriers.

"[Y/N], are you alright?" I shuffled towards the side of the cage so that Felix could see me better.

"I think so! What about you?" I saw some blood in his face.

"He beated me up a bit, but I'm fine." I laughed softly and then Peter came walking out of his cabin. He walked over to my cage and kneeled down in front of me.

"I thought that you had learned, that love is a weakness. But you're such a fool and how couldn't I see that, I don't know." He looked over to Felix' cage and smirked.

"You are wrong, brother. Love isn't weakness, it's strength. But you don't know that, because you never had someone who loved you." He started to laugh and he looked back at me.

"You care about me, sister. You can tell me you don't, but you do."

"Caring isn't the same as love. You should understand that. And trust me, I wanted to tell you that Felix and I love each other... But I knew that you would react like this and I don't want you to hurt him!" He stood up and walked over to Felix' cage. He stabbed Felix in his stomach, then opened the cage and pushed Felix out. He crawled to the middle of the camp and I could see a big wound in his chest and tears started to roll down my cheeks. Peter grabbed a dagger from his belt and walked over to Felix.

"NO PETER! DON'T! PLEASE!" I screamed and pulled on the cage, trying to open it.

"That's not going to work, love." He smirked at me and unlocked my cage. I quickly got out and ran to Felix. I pressed my hand onto his wound, trying to stop the bleeding and I wrapped my other arm around his torso and held him close to me.

"You'll be okay, darling!" I kissed his head softly and leaned my head into the crook of his neck. He softly lifted my head and kissed me on my lips.

"We'll meet again, my love. I'm sure of that..." I nodded and ran my hand through his blond curls.

"I love you, Felix." I kissed his nose and his eyelids closed slowly.

"I love you too, [Y/N]." His voice was vulnerable and quiet. His eyes closed and he breathed out his last breath. I sobbed loudly into his body and layed him onto the ground. I stood up slowly and turned around. Peter had a blank expression on his face.

"Are you proud on yourself?" His eyes flickered for a moment and then he looked at the dagger. "TELL ME!" I screamed in his face as I pulled onto his shirt.

"No, I'm sorry, [Y/N]..." I nodded and he wiped away some tears.

"Peter.." I said after a few moments of silence. His eyes found mine and they immediately turned sad. "I want to be with him." He softly nodded and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, sister." he spoke softly. "I'll make it painless, okay?" I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Peter." He grabbed a little bag that hung around his neck. I took one last look at Felix' body and turned back to Peter.

"I love you too, [Y/N]." He grabbed some pixie dust from the little bag and blew it in my face, making me pass out.

~

I woke up in the middle of the street. Why is everything orange/red-ish? Why does this place look like Storybrooke? I stood up and looked around. Where the heck am I?

"[Y/N]?" I turned around and saw Felix walking towards me. He layed his hand on the side of my face.

"Did he kill you?" I nodded and he opened his mouth, but I interrupted him.

"I asked him to do it. I wanted to be with you..."  I stood up on my toes and kissed his lips.

"You didn't have to do that for me..." He shook his head, but still wrapped me into a hug.

"I knew that we would meet again!" He laughed a bit and kissed my nose.

"I knew it too, love!" His lips crashed on mine, savoring them in a sweet kiss.

Thank you all so much for the 2k+ reads! You're all so amazing!
I hope you liked this imagine! This wasn't requested by someone, but if you want to request something just comment or send me a private message.
Thanks for reading!
Xx