Bonding

Louis' POV

Who knew the girl i used to bully would be my lovely half sister. "So, Troy and i are going to the store so you 2 should do some bonding." Mom says. Talia and i nod. "So, tell me about yourself talia." I smile at her. "Well, my favorite color is blue, my dad and my best friend died the day before my birthday, i have no siblings aside from you, my favorite movie is The Mortal Instruments, i love Sesame Street, and I'm in love." She smiles and looks up at Zayn. "Wait you two are together?" I ask them. "Yeah. Didn't harry tell you?" They say in unison. "Nah, i stopped hanging around harry when he hurt talia so badly. I always felt bad for what i did to you so i couldn't stand it anymore." I tell them. "Thank you." Talia hugs me. I hug her back. "So big brother, tell me about yourself." Talia says smiling. "Well, my favorite color is black, i no longer have a best friend, you're my only sibling, my favorite movie is Ted, i love my family, and I'm not in love." I tell them. "Well you know what I've always wanted?" She says. "What?" I ask. "Well, i always wanted a big brother who would be my best friend." She tells me. "Well, you're my best friend and I'm yours." I tell her and she just hugs me. I hug her back. "And now it's time for the brother to boyfriend talk." I say looking at zayn. He laughs. "Fine. But you only get 10 minutes." Talia scolds me.

Ethan's POV

(I've been dreading/excited to write Ethan's POV)

I can't live with my self. Harry recorded the look on Talia's face when she first saw him after zayn told her about the bet. It was eating me alive. Harry has moved on, i think. It's hard. I can't even look at myself and say that what i did wasn't wrong. Because it was. I need to apologize to her but I'm scared. I'm scared that she won't want to hear what i have to say.

Talia's POV

I was currently having dinner with my mom, Troy, louis, and zayn. I've learned that Troy really wants to be my father figure and i told him i would love that. "Well mom, thank you for finding me and introducing me to this lovely family but i really have to go. I have to catch up on school and tomorrow i really have to go or I'll get kicked out." I say. I kiss my mom and i guess dad on the cheek and then louis gives me a right hug. "Wait, I'll drive you guys home." Louis says getting up and leading us to his big black car.