Birthday wishes

Talia's POV

Once zayn kissed me, i really wasn't sure about anything anymore. I heard a car park outside my house and i saw an angry harry storm out. Wow. "Talia, why the hell are you here with him?!" he raged into my face. "Why are you even here?" i scream finding a sudden boost of confidence. I like myself this way. "What?" he said looking mad as hell. "You heard me! zayn told me everything, from the bet with you and ethan to you not ever loving me!" i tell in his face. "Why the hell!" harry looked at zayn angrily. "Don't be mad at him, be mad at yourself. " I say before slapping him and marching upstairs. "You really fucked up dude." i heard zayn say before i go back down stairs. "Oh and harry you really better not touch zayn!"i say leading harry towards the door. He mumbles something before speeding away in his car. "Are you okay?" zayn asks while putting his arm around me. "Yeah." I lie. He smiles and then kisses me. I find myself kissing back. "Would you like to go to sleep love?" he asks me while we walk upstairs. I nod. We lay down in my bed and i fall asleep quickly.

Zayn's POV

She was still sleeping by 10:00 am so i decided to just make her breakfeast. Today is her birthday!! While i was making waffles, i her tiny foot steps coming towards the kitchen. "Goodmorning birthday girl." i say handing her a plate of waffles, eggs, bacon, and orange juice. "Thank you zayn." She smiles. "So any birthday wishes?" i ask her. "Well i am going to meet little mix today my favorite girl band ever! so i just hope it goes well." She says taking a bite of the food. "This is really good " she compliments me. I hear her start to sing and she sounds amazing. "You sound awesome." I tell her. She blushes. "Well i need to get ready. Thank you for the amazing breakfeast." She says smiling before heading upstairs.